Replying to Real's post

Anyways, I see the point you're trying to make, but is it really feasible for a lower class person to rise to wealth just by hard work?

My man :) you do NOT get rich via WORK. ...

Go to your bookstores, go to the financial section and see all the titles of the "get rich" books... Do they say "WORK LIKE HELL and GET RICH" or "WORK LIKE RICH PEOPLE"... or...

... do they say "THINK and GET RICH" or "THINK LIKE RICH PEOPLE"?

The core difference between rich people and homeless men is really it: the way they think. Not their money. Money is just a measurement/ reflection of how they think financially. That is why rich people who go bankrupt (like D-Trump was once Billions of dollars in debt in 1990s) have a much greater chance to work their way up again to riches as opposed to poor/ middle class people go from 0 to riches... because rich people have a rich way of thinking that poor/ middle class people do NOT have. It's really THE ONLY THING that separates them. But can poor/ middle class people learn how rich people think? Of course... that's why you buy books and attend seminars.

A simple example to look at how different rich and poor/ middle people think, when rich people have $10,000, the first thought in their mind is to turn that $10,000 into $100,000 or $1,000,000 or even more. What do poor/ middle class people do when they get lucky and hit a $10,000 lottery? The first thing in their mind is how to spend it: vacation, nights of boozes, clothes, gadgets, etc.

That is why people who have 40k-60k jobs say, "I'll never be a MILLIONAIRE/ rich" because if they even manage to save $20k (a tall task, especially those that have a family), it will take them 50 YEARS to reach a $1,000,000 mark.

If you want to be rich, you canNOT depend on EARNED income (aka income derived as an employee). The only way you get to be multi-millionaire via EARNED income is if you're a pro-athlete getting paid millions a year... or if you're a doctor/ lawyer getting paid 250k-500k/ year... but are most people athletes/ doctor/ lawyer? No. That is why you have to seek a different income.

Incomes that MAKE YOU RICH:

- Portfolio income (businesses, stocks, etc)

- Passive income (rent, song, book, etc)

These incomes are money-making machines... because they make money for you while you sleep.

---

But this is not to say all employees do not have a chance to be rich.

Those who treat their jobs as TEMPORARY jobs... building fund, and then turning their fund (Earned income) into Portfolio/ Passive incomes. E.g. Tim is an accountant but his heart and passion is really in owning a small restaurant (Portfolio)... he has laid out plans and he knows the money upfront to build a restaurant is $30,000... the rest of money is via bank loan. But he has $0. So, what he can do is work like hell as an employee (as an accountant) for 1-2 years until he gets the $30,000 in savings and then commit that $30,000 for his business. The bank agrees to give the loan and therefore he gets his restaurant built. It takes 1-2 years to make that dream happen... but he got it done! Tim never treated his accountant job as PERMANENT but rather TEMPORARY. He knew, although he's very good at accounting, his heart had always been about building and owning his own restaurant... he did it.

Jobs can be full time, part time, casual... as long as you lay out your plans and work towards its attainment. That is why investing is your plan, and most people think investing is Wall Street... "buy stocks, pray they go up the next day/ week, get rich in less than 1 month". It doesn't work that way. Investing is your plan.

If you love goldfish, set up an aquarium shop... if you love dogs, set up a pet shop or service center that takes care of dogs... if you love clothing, set up a clothing business... if you love cars, set up an automobile shop. Don't know how? Find out! If you're really keen and it's your true passion, you'll want to work in the businesses that you love and find how it works inside out. E.g. if you dream in owning a restaurant one day, you can always apply to be a kitchen hand, then if your passion in food shows, then you might be promoted to assistant chef... learn how to cook, learn how the business of restaurant is run... etc.

I have been a kitchen hand/ help chef for 5-6 years and I have a better chance of investing and running a restaurant than someone who wants to multiply his money by investing in something he randomly chooses... because through 5-6 years of cooking and being in the kitchen, you got exposed and see firsthand how it's done.

---

There's no guarantee of success if you decide to build a business, in fact, EVERY business in its development will be faced with a minor/ major failure... it's up to YOU to keep on going with your investment/ plan (it's your LOVE and PASSION that will get you through like Real Deal kept building the OTR back up even after it got repeatedly hacked)... or quit in the middle of the road.

It's important to have a genuine passion/ love in what you do... or at least be knowledgeable about it... if you want to be successful.

:)

Simplify

sim·pli·fy

tr.v. sim·pli·fied, sim·pli·fy·ing, sim·pli·fies

To make simple or simpler, as:

a. To reduce in complexity or extent.

b. To reduce to fundamental parts.

c. To make easier to understand.

Edited by Poe
  • Like 1

omg, this like the topic that won't die

In response to the OP

...Where as I agree people shouldn't be against taxes because they money they give away goes to help make the nation better, it wouldn't hurt if the taxes were lower :)

/thread

• Owner
Real, do you think you can invest in a computer shop business, which I assume a field that you have a lot of knowledge in?

LOL, already did that. I ran one that went to [expletive] because of the individuals that were doing computer work through friends of friends of friends, house calls, no business. Just like I used to do when I was younger.

you do NOT get rich via WORK

Incorrect. My dad's boss is also an electrician, an electrical engineer to be exact, and he's making enough money to purchase and restore nine classic cars (three Corvettes in mint condition), moving up the ladder because of the work he has done and the duration he has spent with the company.

There's also an inspector that visits Coffeyville, from Virginia, every month. He comes and inspects the oil refinery tanks and machines, stays here for three days at a time. Works for around 36 days total, makes $260k a year JUST doing that. The refinery makes roughly $3 million a day (know this because I was a systems analyst and had access to everything) and they have others on their payroll that I would consider pretty wealthy, and it's due to their work.

What do poor/ middle class people do when they get lucky and hit a $10,000 lottery? The first thing in their mind is how to spend it: vacation, nights of boozes, clothes, gadgets, etc.

Incorrect. Here, since I'm middle class, I'll tell you: bills that you have to pay immediately, before you fall into the homeless category. I don't drink, never had a real vacation in my life, already have enough clothes. For being in the middle class (because you are), you don't know much about anyone around you.

Go to your bookstores, go to the financial section and see all the titles of the "get rich" books... Do they say "WORK LIKE HELL and GET RICH" or "WORK LIKE RICH PEOPLE"... or...

... do they say "THINK and GET RICH" or "THINK LIKE RICH PEOPLE"?

No, they scream, "Buy me, sucker...I'm an author that gets rich by selling books about how they should get rich."

When pyramid schemes first became popular, one was that you spend a little of your money to purchase a video tape. You watch it. Guess what the tape has on it? It told you how to create similar video tapes, how to sell them for a few bucks more than what it costs to purchase and make them, and what do you put on the tapes? How to make the tapes and sell them for a few bucks more.

You tell someone how to screw people over, while you screw them over.

So, basically, you're one of those books you keep telling us to go read, except you can't sell your words on OTR. But if you could, you would. That's how it's done. If parents could earn money by providing false hope to their children, they'd be rich by the time their kids were teenagers.

You keep saying the same thing over and over again, but you don't personally know a CEO, you don't personally know a rich labor worker, and you don't personally know anyone who is struggling, and it's evident by the way you talk, evident that you have not experienced anything of the sort. I know all of them. Yeah, I've invested before. So has my girlfriend's parents. Companies sell out. Companies die. Investments wipe out, plummet. Things happen that you can't control with just the belief that "things will work out in the long run" and all of this confidence you believe you can embed into people's brains.

I have no reason to believe a word you say, and neither does anyone else.

When I say making money is easy it is in the intention to "encourage" people to get going.

People are blanketed by fear and worries before they enter the business/ entrepreneurial world, and as a result they never get going.

Am I guaranteeing you're gonna be successful with your investment/ business? No... but I GUARANTEE 100% you will NOT be successful if you do NOT do anything because all you believe about investing/ business is "they will fail" or "few people get rich", "forget it, I will never ever be rich".

It's such poor words... pls don't use them if you still care about a financial aspect of your life... unless you decide to become indifferent about it.

---

Real you're good with/ an expert about girls... when it comes to girls, you're "rich". You never worry about girls. And you like to help people who say "geez I suck when it comes to girls... I tried talking to girls before and I ended up making a fool of myself. I ain't gonna try again... I'm such a loser", because you feel like you're good and can help/ make a difference to those who are "not so good" with girls. That's a rich person's mentality... to help. What would you tell these guys? I bet you'd say to them, "keep trying". What would you say to the person who, instead of encouraging them, discourage them by saying, "geez dude you suck all right, get over girls... you're gonna be single your whole life... accept it."?

When it comes to girls, you are a "rich" man, using "rich" words... and like to change those people who speak "poor" words when it comes to girls, such as "I can't do this... I'll fail again... I always look like a fool when I speak to girls".

But when it comes to money, you scream like those people who suck at girls, "I suck when it comes to money... I tried making money before and I ended up a failure..."

What's the difference between you and those guys who claim they "suck at girls"? Do you look that much better than them? Are they that much uglier than you? Are you probably much richer than them girls like you? No. No. What's the CORE difference between you and those guys? Because when it comes to girls, you say "I CAN"... and those guys say "I CANNOT".

It does not matter if it's girls, money, health, happiness, they're ALL goals. And when it comes to goals, you have 2 views of life/ language, POOR and RICH:

- If they're poor words, you will live poor as a result. Whether "poor" in lack of love life, lack of money, lack of ambition, lack of health/ happiness.

- If you speak rich words, you will find yourself in abundance of love, money, ambition, and happiness.

---

Contest me if you dare of this statement:

"Anything about the future is NOT yet a fact."

Anything you said about the future is NOT yet a fact!!! Unless you have a crystal ball and can read the future with 100% accuracy.

In other words, everything you say about the future is a LIE because you do not know with 100% definiteness it's going to turn out the way you say it.

People tend to make TERRIBLE LIES about their future: "I will NEVER be rich"... "I will FAIL if I invest"... "Forget it, I will NOT be successful."

How do you know about the future? How do you know you will NEVER be rich, you will FAIL, you will NOT be successful if you don't have a crystal ball and read into the future??

Since noone knows for sure what the future holds, everything they say about the future is a LIE. But a terrible mistake people often do is they like to make TERRIBLE LIES about the future, instead of GOOD LIES.

Since they are all LIES, instead of saying TERRIBLE LIES, why not tell yourself GOOD LIES, such as:

"I will be rich"

"I will handle failures because failures are inevitable to ANY business... and keep on going strong"

"I will be successful"

"I will do this successfully, I will get it done"

Once you change your words from POOR to RICH words... your life instantly will take a 180 degree turn to an opposite direction from undesirable to desirable in that aspect. Try it if you DARE:

- If you used to say to yourself, "I'm so clumsy, people hate me"... change it to "I'm bright, people love me".

- If you used to say to yourself, "I am so stupid I always get fired"... change it to "I'm smart, I will get promoted."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I am so fat and ugly"... change it to "I'm getting in shape and have good attitude and spirit about my life."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I am so stupid I always get fired"... change it to "I'm smart, I will get promoted."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I can't quit smoking, this is so addictive"... change it to "I am determined to quit smoking because I don't want to see myself with breathing support when I'm 55, and WILL take action now."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I suck when it comes to talking to girls"... change it to "I may not be good when it comes to talking to girls, but I want to be good at this, I will find out how and I will be good when it comes to talking to girls."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I will never be rich"... change it to "I may not be rich now, but I want to be rich, I will find out how to be rich and I will be rich."

Will they bring instant result? Yes in terms of you feeling a tinge of difference. But no, in terms of curbing your old habits and replacing them with these new, good habits. It will take time... you will be met with some failures along the way, but they are a TEST and you have to apply this with PERSISTENCE and over time you will change.

That's one big problem when it comes to riches... people want INSTANT result. But like riches in all shape (women, money, jobs, materials, health, happiness), they are your "investments" and they take time to evolve into habits.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

When I say making money is easy it is in the intention to "encourage" people to get going.

People are blanketed by fear and worries before they enter the business/ entrepreneurial world, and as a result they never get going.

Am I guaranteeing you're gonna be successful with your investment/ business? No... but I GUARANTEE 100% you will NOT be successful if you do NOT do anything because all you believe about investing/ business is "they will fail" or "few people get rich", "forget it, I will never ever be rich".

It's such poor words... pls don't use them if you still care about a financial aspect of your life... unless you decide to become indifferent about it.

---

Real you're good with/ an expert about girls... when it comes to girls, you're "rich". You never worry about girls. And you like to help people who say "geez I suck when it comes to girls... I tried talking to girls before and I ended up making a fool of myself. I ain't gonna try again... I'm such a loser", because you feel like you're good and can help/ make a difference to those who are "not so good" with girls. That's a rich person's mentality... to help. What would you tell these guys? I bet you'd say to them, "keep trying". What would you say to the person who, instead of encouraging them, discourage them by saying, "geez dude you suck all right, get over girls... you're gonna be single your whole life... accept it."?

When it comes to girls, you are a "rich" man, using "rich" words... and like to change those people who speak "poor" words when it comes to girls, such as "I can't do this... I'll fail again... I always look like a fool when I speak to girls".

But when it comes to money, you scream like those people who suck at girls, "I suck when it comes to money... I tried making money before and I ended up a failure..."

What's the difference between you and those guys who claim they "suck at girls"? Do you look that much better than them? Are they that much uglier than you? Are you probably much richer than them girls like you? No. No. What's the CORE difference between you and those guys? Because when it comes to girls, you say "I CAN"... and those guys say "I CANNOT".

It does not matter if it's girls, money, health, happiness, they're ALL goals. And when it comes to goals, you have 2 views of life/ language, POOR and RICH:

- If they're poor words, you will live poor as a result. Whether "poor" in lack of love life, lack of money, lack of ambition, lack of health/ happiness.

- If you speak rich words, you will find yourself in abundance of love, money, ambition, and happiness.

---

Contest me if you dare of this statement:

"Anything about the future is NOT yet a fact."

Anything you said about the future is NOT yet a fact!!! Unless you have a crystal ball and can read the future with 100% accuracy.

In other words, everything you say about the future is a LIE because you do not know with 100% definiteness it's going to turn out the way you say it.

People tend to make TERRIBLE LIES about their future: "I will NEVER be rich"... "I will FAIL if I invest"... "Forget it, I will NOT be successful."

How do you know about the future? How do you know you will NEVER be rich, you will FAIL, you will NOT be successful if you don't have a crystal ball and read into the future??

Since noone knows for sure what the future holds, everything they say about the future is a LIE. But a terrible mistake people often do is they like to make TERRIBLE LIES about the future, instead of GOOD LIES.

Since they are all LIES, instead of saying TERRIBLE LIES, why not tell yourself GOOD LIES, such as:

"I will be rich"

"I will handle failures because failures are inevitable to ANY business... and keep on going strong"

"I will be successful"

"I will do this successfully, I will get it done"

Once you change your words from POOR to RICH words... your life instantly will take a 180 degree turn to an opposite direction from undesirable to desirable in that aspect. Try it if you DARE:

- If you used to say to yourself, "I'm so clumsy, people hate me"... change it to "I'm bright, people love me".

- If you used to say to yourself, "I am so fat and ugly"... change it to "I'm getting in shape and have good attitude and spirit about my life."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I can't quit smoking, this is so addictive"... change it to "I am determined to quit smoking because I don't want to see myself with breathing support when I'm 55, and WILL take action now."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I suck when it comes to talking to girls"... change it to "I may not be good when it comes to talking to girls, but I want to be good at this, I will find out how and I will be good when it comes to talking to girls."

- If you used to say to yourself, "I will never be rich"... change it to "I may not be rich now, but I want to be rich, I will find out how to be rich and I will be rich."

Will they bring instant result? Yes in terms of you feeling a tinge of difference. But no, in terms of curbing your old habits and replacing them with these new, good habits. It will take time... you will be met with some failures along the way, but they are a TEST and you have to apply this with PERSISTENCE and over time you will change.

That's one big problem when it comes to riches... people want INSTANT result. But like riches in all shape (women, money, jobs, materials, health, happiness), they are your "investments" and they take time to evolve into habits.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/Hofman101/1286485244398.jpg

• Like 1

That's because I was born sexy.

I wasn't born rich.

^You can be "rich" in material (money, women, cars, clothes, health) or spiritual (happiness, religion)

Rich is not just about "money".

When you say "you're born sexy" that's rich words at least when it comes to girls/ women riches. A guy using poor words would be, "I am ugly girls hate me"

They're the same. When it comes to money, you use poor words, not rich words. Good news is you can change them.

The best part of this [expletive] is that this guy genuinely believes it.

That's why, after his get rich seminar a while back, he held that "get rich" quiz and paypal'd the winner like $10 a while back, believing that rich people are generous and it would pay off.

^Real, you seriously never heard of "rich in material/ spiritual"?

Do you ever feel "ugly" when it comes to the subject of girls? Of course not... you think you're hot and sexy, girls like that, and guys who don't have that confidence can learn from you, your language/ "words". Notice how different your and their words are when it comes to girls.

When it comes to money though, you're like those wimpy guys who say, "I am ugly, I'll never be able to talk to girls". :) Don't let this poor mentality defeat you.

I will only make sure you get what I'm trying to say, the rest is your decision to take it on board, or ignore it.

The best part of this [expletive] is that this guy genuinely believes it.

That's why, after his get rich seminar a while back, he held that "get rich" quiz and paypal'd the winner like $10 a while back, believing that rich people are generous and it would pay off.

Let's put it this way: I bet you NEVER give out money out of YOUR OWN allowance, income. If you had, you wouldn't have looked at that $10 PayPal situation this way.

• Owner

^Real, you seriously never heard of "rich in material/ spiritual"?

Do you ever feel "ugly" when it comes to the subject of girls? Of course not... you think you're hot and sexy, girls like that, and guys who don't have that confidence can learn from you, your language/ "words". Notice how different your and their words are when it comes to girls.

When it comes to money though, you're like those wimpy guys who say, "I am ugly, I'll never be able to talk to girls". :) Don't let this poor mentality defeat you.

I will only make sure you get what I'm trying to say, the rest is your decision to take it on board, or ignore it.

Rich in material (money) and rich in looks...they don't compare. That was the point I made. Katy Perry's looks...she didn't invest in them, she didn't go out and earn them by working a job.

You aren't born with money in your pockets. You have to work to get it, whether we're talking a job or just investing.

Using your logic, I can relate ANYTHING to earning money. Right now, I'm rich in bottled water. I have three cases of it. I believed I could get it at the store, so I got it. I'm also rich in basketball knowledge. I wanted it, so I got it.

What you aren't getting is that EVERYONE wants money. The desire to have money is not the same as succeeding in getting money.

Layman's terms, having a goal and doing what you can to achieve it does NOT mean you will achieve it.

You can preach the same thing over and over and over again, but you're wrong. Everyone's life doesn't end like a fairy tale, dude, no matter how hard they work at achieving their goals. You're slapping people in the face when you preach how easy it is, how they should work harder, when you don't know a damn thing about anyone else on this board.

Truth is, if being rich means I'm going to walk around and tell everyone what to do, not physically earn my money, and basically look down on anyone who can't make the money I'm making...there's no [expletive]ing way I want to be rich. Nothing you can ever say will change that.

^No matter if you're a boy or girl... your physical looks do have A LOT to do with your state of mind.

"Rich" or "poor" is a state of mind.

Not ALL guys who say, "I am terrible when it comes to girls" are necessarily ugly. Some of them are, in fact, good looking... but they lack self-confidence. They lack the confident guys' state of mind.

Plenty good looking girls think they're fat, when they're nowhere close to fat, choose to diet like crazy, some of them develop mild-extreme dieting disorder... and in the end, they become so skinny they become so ugly.

On the other hand, plenty of guys with average looks, average wealth, think they're killers when it comes to ladies, they think they're good enough and they are.

Plenty of not-physically-attractive girls have these bubbly/ cute/ supportive/ funny personality that attract guys to them.

Surely by now, you've heard of "it's the inside that matters, not outside"... It's inside/ the way you think/ that makes your personality/ which makes you attractive.

I am not looking down on anyone, if it's ever taken that way, I apologize. Just trying to let you see that "money" is just a goal/ desire just like some of you have a desire/ goal of "women/ girls", "happiness", "family", "health", "religion"... etc. And how they're attained is the same through the state of mind.

Edited by Multi-Billionaire

None of that makes sense. Getting money does not relate to getting women, unless you're getting women because you're getting money.

Not really sure what else to say to you.

Good luck reaching your goal.

Thanks at least you've opened enough to respond to my posts and not ridicule them... You expressed your opinion, and I respect it.

:)