Looking for Division Leaders

Real Deal

• Owner

Six divisions in the league, one or two "division leaders" for each.

You'll be responsible for...

1) moving Gameday topics (no matter the teams or division, all leaders will be expected to help each day)

2) recruiting for your division (bringing in fans for all five teams)

3) editing topic titles for those five team forums, opening and closing topics, merging when necessary

To be a Division Leader, you must be a responsible and respected member here on OTR. You must be dedicated, have a fairly clean record (no recent suspensions or bans), and should be active as a poster.

Members considered before anyone else will be those who have been posting longer, posting more content and are active in basketball discussion, no previous bans or suspensions whatsoever, and show they are able to moderate a message board without running into any personal problems with members.

ATLANTIC DIVISION (Celtics, Nets, Knicks, Sixers, Raptors)

CENTRAL (Bulls, Cavs, Pistons, Pacers, Bucks)

SOUTHEAST (Hawks, Bobcats, Heat, Magic, Wizards)

NORTHWEST (Nuggets, Wolves, Thunder, Blazers, Jazz)

PACIFIC (Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Kings)

SOUTHWEST (Mavs, Rockets, Grizzlies, Hornets, Spurs)

You don't necessarily have to have a favorite team in the division you're applying for. You should understand that, if you apply, you may not get your first selection.

To apply, select TWO divisions, and put them in the order you want them in.

1) Pacific
2) Northwest

Also, add why you want the position, and why you think you'd be good for the job.

PM me your application.

Eventually, Division Leaders will be spread out to represent a single team, if we have enough members and activity to cover all 30. Those Division Leaders will select their team first.

I don't know if I am allowed to do this since I just joined here at OTR. I'm the Central Division mod over at RSZ, and I'd love to do the same here for OTR. I'm a huge Pacers fan, and I know I can add a lot of posts and threads into the Central division. Just thought I'd throw my name out there, and I'd love to get a PM or something from Real Deal or whoever letting me know if I am allowed to apply for this spot.

• Owner

I don't know if I am allowed to do this since I just joined here at OTR. I'm the Central Division mod over at RSZ, and I'd love to do the same here for OTR. I'm a huge Pacers fan, and I know I can add a lot of posts and threads into the Central division. Just thought I'd throw my name out there, and I'd love to get a PM or something from Real Deal or whoever letting me know if I am allowed to apply for this spot.

Yes sir.

Real Deal, you should open up an off-topic moderator spot, then bring back Kobe 2.0 when you give somebody the spot.

That'll be the REAL test. :glasses:

It was for me. :lol:

• Owner

Sorry guys, I forgot to add that you should PM your applications to me.

Real Deal, you should open up an off-topic moderator spot, then bring back Kobe 2.0 when you give somebody the spot.

That'll be the REAL test. :glasses:

It was for me. :lol:

LOL. For all I know, you were Kobe 2.0 and using a proxy. :o

Sorry guys, I forgot to add that you should PM your applications to me.

LOL. For all I know, you were Kobe 2.0 and using a proxy. :o

Man, I don't even think I could think up the random stuff he did. :lol:

If modding OT that year was like the NBA, then I was dropping like 27.5 PPG and 3 BPG.

• Owner

We have a problem. A lot of you want the same divisions (Pacific, mainly), and a lot of Atlantic requests.

Just one Southeast (really?) and two Southwest requests (the primary position).

It might come down to first come, first serve...and I'll also consider activity and how long you've been with us.

A couple of you wanted any division, and I appreciate that. Of course, that's not meant to be a backhand for anyone else.

I may need a day or two just to figure out how I'm going to go about this. I may change a few things.