Carmelo said he will not sign extension in Cleveland

Melo in Cleveland would be sick, if I was him I would atleast consider it.

Melo would put Cleveland back on the playoff map but how far could he really take this Cleveland team?

Edited by magicbalala245

Melo would be welcomed in Cleveland with open arms by most people. You go from losing LeBron, to bringing in another superstar from the same draft class? Why not? It would make sense to me, but it also makes sense from Anthony's perspective why he wouldn't want to sign with the Cavs. I'm pretty sure that he's looking to go to a bigger market team, which is obvious in his desire to go to New York. This would definitely be interesting to see, but I don't see it happening.

Why would you take on a guy who's just as morally corrupt and self-serving anyways?

I think we need to build around a team like Boston and San Antonio. Above Average at all positions with depth. Not one star determining how each player is used.

Why would you take on a guy who's just as morally corrupt and self-serving anyways?

I think we need to build around a team like Boston and San Antonio. Above Average at all positions with depth. Not one star determining how each player is used.

So arguably the best power forward in the history of the game is above average? You need stars get to get around this league, there is no getting around it with the exception of the 2004 Pistons.

I meant at least above average or better.

Such as the Celtics. They didn't have a player starting who was the best at their position by a landslide last year. All all-star caliber.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

The Celtics had Rondo, who classifies as an up and coming star.

Constructing a lineup full of all-stars is far more difficult than starting from scratch with a young star.

or even a detroit pistons type team - with byron scott that would work extremely well

Edited by Clutch