World Series Discussion: Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants

Cobb

It doesn't matter, if the Giants were in the AL East, it'd be significant. But since they're in the NL West they suck.

They sucked all the way to winning a World Series Championship! Ill take that anytime!

1. Looks like the Giants did something to the Rangers that the AL East leaders couldnt....

2. How much you want to bet that the Yankees, Rays, RedSox, BlueJays and Orioles wish that they could "suck" as good/bad as the Giants right now?

Edited by N.1.A.K.

They sucked all the way to winning a World Series Championship! Ill take that anytime!

1. Looks like the Giants did something to the Rangers that the AL East leaders couldnt....

2. How much you want to bet that the Yankees, Rays, RedSox, BlueJays and Orioles wish that they could "suck" as good/bad as the Giants right now?

Ha since you're new you don't get the joke that a member here thinks any team outside the AL East sucks at baseball, and that the Orioles > Phillies.

GIANTS! Right when Wilson had the last strike, cars were honking outside my house. :lol:

It hasn't even hit me that we won the world series. Finally a team of mine wins it all. I'd be more happy if it was the Warriors or Raiders because I like basketball and football more than baseball, nonetheless, Ima rock all my Giants gear tomorrow.

• Like 1

Literally not a single thing I said there is something I agree with. Once you learn how to comprehend / read the full sentence, maybe you can make an intelligent post.

I comprehended the post, you're the one who didn't comprehend mine. I was saying that nothing you said was ever said on this board. You're exaggerating something from months ago, and you overkilled it less than a week after the argument with ECN.

AL East is the best division in baseball, umad?

I comprehended the post, you're the one who didn't comprehend mine. I was saying that nothing you said was ever said on this board. You're exaggerating something from months ago, and you overkilled it less than a week after the argument with ECN.

AL East is the best division in baseball, umad?

It's also the most expensive, so it should be the best.

However, it doesn't have either of the 2 best teams in baseball