Players you're interested in watching this year

Flash

Players I'll be watching:

Tyreke Evans: Does he make the jump in year 2 to elite NBA scorer?

Dorell Wright: His first time in an open offense where he'll get plenty of looks and chances to show off his athleticism.

John Wall: The talent isn't the question here but will he be consistently great over the 82 game season?

Michael Beasley: Time to see what he can do as the man.

Gilbert Arenas: If he can co-exist with Wall in the backcourt I like that team a lot as a sleeper to make the playoffs in the East.

Heat Big 3 - Can they all coexist throughout 82 games? During Playoff Games? During last-second shots?

Rondo - Can he start hitting more jumpshots and enter the very elite status?

Shaq, Jermaine O Neal and Perk - How Doc will manage all their minutes when Perk is back

...i'll add more later

Blake Griffin - Last year's 1st overall pick finally getting his chance to play. Will it be yet another bust for the Clippers or will he be the answer the team needs?

Heat Trio - How will this work out? The most interesting storyline heading into the opener tomorrow night

Shaq to see what he can do at this point in his career and with the already solid cast on Boston

Steve Blake - he has looked like he could provide a BIG spark of the bench in the pre-season

Sasha Vujacic - It is his contract year iirc. Maybe he will earn his pay? Hopefully?

Dwight Howard - Will his offensive game evolve to that next level?

Brandon Jennings - Will he follow up his rookie season?

John Wall - #1 pick, exciting play style, what is there to not be interested in

Chicago Bulls starting 5 - Very intriguing team. People see the addition of Boozer making them a top 4 team in the East. I can see that happening, but I want to see Derick Rose blossom into the top 3 category of point guards in the league.

Rajon Rondo - Coming out party in the past two post seasons, how well will he lead the Big 3 this season?

Stephen Curry - Will the loss of Don Nelson stunt or help his growth as a player?

Amare Stoudamire - Can he possibly live up to the expectations and hopes of the New York fans?

Carmelo Anthony - Is this his last year in Denver? Will he be traded before the deadline? What happens if Denver comes out swinging and is a surprise team in the west?

Kevin Durant - People are expecting an MVP season from him. Is there too much hype(like my Packers coming into this NFL season) or is he the real deal?

There are several more, but these are some big ones

Edited by Lkr

Andray Blatche also comes to mind for me. Can he put up numbers on a team that isn't tanking?

Yeah that's one of the biggest question marks for the Wizards this year. He has talent, but does he have the right mindset coming into the season? He can shoot the rock, has a good post up game, and is good in transition. I think he will have a good year with a few minor issues along the way.

Probably looking at 18ppg, 8rpg, or somewhere in that ballpark.

Off the top of my head....

Blake Griffin-he has been a highlight reel in the preseason

Evan Turner-haven't heard much about him this preseason, he was my favorite player in this years draft hope to see him have a good rookie season

Al Jefferson-do the Jazz improve or do they take a step back? He has had one of the most impressive preseasons this year, hopefully that can translate into a good regular season.

Ah, there's so many that come to mind.....

Top tier rookies(obviously Wall, Griffin, Turner but I'm hoping for a Favors/Cousins rivalry)

Miami Big 3(duh)

Tyreke Evans(Nearly as good a rookie season as Lebron, can he progress? Plus..fantasy team represent!)

Al Jefferson/Gordon Hayward(Excited to see how they fare here)

Adam Morrison(Hopefully he ends up somewhere)

Steve Nash(I think he got overrated last year. Seeing if he proves me wrong.)

DeMar Derozan, Jrue Holiday, Anthony Randolph, Kevin Love(Breakout time!)

Shaqtus

Amare

Agent 0

Willie Green - Of COURSE! He should get 15-20 minutes with the Hornets.

Roy Hibbert - Think he's in a pretty good position to grow heaps over this coming season.

Kevin Durant - He's amazing, someone i consider the best scorer in the league.

Elton Brand - I have my doubts, heaps.. but im interested to see if he get's it going this season.

Serge Ibaka - Defensive machine, hoping he get's more minutes this year.

JaVale McGee - Athletic youngster, i suggest everyone have there eyes fixed on him this season.

Ray Allen - I could watch him all day everyday and never get bored.

Stephen Curry - Brillant scorer plus with Morrow gone, Curry should be getting more opportunities to score.

Amar'e Stoudemire, expect huge things from this guy this year offensively, i wouldn't be surprised if he put up 28 to 32ppg, i am not kidding.

This is all.

• Owner

All of them. You'll think that's funny, but I always end up watching every game I possibly can, no matter how bad the teams and players are. Jessica thinks I'm obsessed. :(

If I were to pick a handful of guys I'm most interested in seeing, though...

Blake Griffin, Greg Oden - a couple of my favorite bigs returning from injuries

Kobe Bryant - shot bad during preseason, so I'm more interested in his game right now

LeBron James - wondering if he has a post game now, wondering if he'll defer at the end of close games

Derrick Caracter - almost went undrafted, someone who I think can be a good bench player in the future

OJ Mayo - time to step up

Sherron Collins, Xavier Henry, Cole Aldrich - rookie KU players

Darren Collison - key to the Pacers' success

Michael Beasley - bigger opportunity to become a star in Minny

Blake Griffin - I think he's going to win ROY

Chase Budinger - Great 2nd round pick, excellent start to his career.

Yao Ming - How can you not keep an eye on the big man? I am very curious to see how healthy he can stay, and how the minutes work out.

Aaron Brooks- MIP last year, and now Lowry has a bigger contract than he does, wondering if that will bother AB he already has shown slight discomfort with that situation.

Amare Stoudemire- No Nash!

Heat Trio- Should be interesting, I am in full support with that concept so I want to see how it works out.

Al Jefferson - How well will he replace Boozer, and will D Will be satisfied?

John Wall- Flat out fun to watch.

Jordan Hill - NY never gave him a shot, you hear mixed reactions when it comes to Hill, want to see the progress he has made over the off season.

Joe Johnson- After singing that insane contract, every bad game he has will be a night for people to clown.

Gilbert Arenas - When he's having a frustrating night will he pull out the gat or not?

Edited by htown11

Gordon Hayward - I'm interested in seeing potential of this kid. He looks promising.

John Wall - Gonna be hard to keep your eyes on this kid as he is damn fast... :lol:

Blake Griffin - Exciting player to watch, hopefully he stays healthy.

Tyreke Evans: imo the guy is gonna prove himself as a top-20 player in the NBA this year. watch out for the ASG ;)

Kevin Durant: looking forward to seeing if he can build on his MVP-worthy season and help the 2011 Thunder live up to the hype.

Trevor Ariza: hoping he can bounce back after shooting under 40% last season. can't wait to see him work with CP3

Shannon Brown: his 3pt shot is looking very very good... and his decision making has improved a lot.

LeBron James/Dwyane Wade: if these 2 can click, then this team will be almost impossible to stop. a big if... will be interesting to see

Derrick Rose: like Tyreke, i believe this guy is gonna step up bigtime this year, and become an elite player.

John Wall: big fan of this guy and hoping he can live up to the hype. looked impressive so far

Demarcus Cousins: i think this guy is gonna be an incredible player, hopefully he can put up around 15/8 in his rookie year

Roy Hibbert: i think he's gonna have a breakout year with Darren Collison on board. hoping i'm right.