Predict the Season: Trevor Ariza

Being traded from Houston to New Orleans could be a very big part of turning Ariza back around to the days with the Lakers. With CP3 at the point, I think you'll see Ariza getting quite a few alley-oop passes, and with his athleticism he will go up and finish them. If you remember back in the days when Tyson Chandler played with Chris Paul, I think this could be a very similar relationship between the two players....just not to a seven-footer on the alley-oop. Some of the things that I saw in the preseason is that Ariza isn't scared to shoot the ball like he was in Houston. He knows he is probably their #2 scoring option, and he knows that he has to put the ball in the bucket. He's even been stroking some threes home throughout the preseason. All that being said, what kind of numbers do you see him putting up?

PPG:

RPG:

SPG:

Anything Else:

I'm really expecting big things from Ariza this year, let's hear what you guys think he'll do.

Thoughts?