What are you doing for Halloween?

Flash

Working Friday and Saturday. I'll be making MAD cash though, so I can't complain. And I work with 15+ rockin' hot girls who are allowed to dress up however they want so I'll be enjoying my time.

Where the hell do you work dude?

• Owner

Going to close my door, shut off my porch light and watch Warriors/Lakers.

I don't have the money to buy strangers candy. I'll worry about doing that once I have my own kids.

I'm old, fellas...27, to be exact. My Halloween partying days are over. It's hell, though, looking at some of those college chicks and not being able to approach them...just gotta remember how many whores I had to cycle through before I ran into one that's actually committed to a relationship, lol.

And I doubt I'm doing anything. My friends have a gig at a sketch bar and it's way too sketch for me. I'll prbably nerd it out and work on essays since in November/December I have like 15 things due including a 4000 and 3000 word essay.

Every Halloween I like to roleplay with my penis. dress it up with some tissue and magic markers, pretend its a ghost. I then take some lipstick and draw a bit on my hand, Kirby works well on ur hand btw, but I may decide to spice it up a bit this year. still got time to think, if u have any recommendations, plz tell me.

Every Halloween I like to roleplay with my penis. dress it up with some tissue and magic markers, pretend its a ghost. I then take some lipstick and draw a bit on my hand, Kirby works well on ur hand btw, but I may decide to spice it up a bit this year. still got time to think, if u have any recommendations, plz tell me.

LMAO

And I doubt I'm doing anything. My friends have a gig at a sketch bar and it's way too sketch for me. I'll prbably nerd it out and work on essays since in November/December I have like 15 things due including a 4000 and 3000 word essay.

You miss out on a good issacs night last night. Also what sketch bar? lol

I was suppose to go out tn but i ended up going out last night and too lazy/poor to do it tn. But for sure going out tomorrow too!

I'm not sure if I'm even dressing up this year to be honest. Hopefully there's some parties to go to but I was thinking of going as Mac Miiler but I'm not sure. What are you guys doing?

lmao I never even heard of Mac Miller before this, but thats pretty dope