You. Us. We. Now.

NomarFachix

• Owner

Pretty exciting for the Knicks fans, but I really have to say, it would be much more effective if it were a trio of all-star players saying it.

:lol:

Seriously...my only complaint is that Amare sucks at performing the Garnett scream.

• Like 1

Pretty exciting for the Knicks fans, but I really have to say, it would be much more effective if it were a trio of all-star players saying it.

Psh, we just got done watching a decade of Shandon Anderson's and Felton Spencer's. Howard Eisley's and Sergio Rodriguez's. This IS our trio of all-stars :lol:

Edited by IllWill21

It's always good to see teams with large fan bases do well, or at least be on the rise.

As much as I hate to say it, the Heat fans don't deserve a super-team any more than any other fan base. In most games throughout the years, half the stands aren't filled until about half-time, even with a superstar in D-Wade on the team... it's pathetic. A team like the Knicks, on the other hand, have a great fan base that sticks with the team even if they are among the worst in the league and run by an awful GM like Isiah... and are hardly deserving of a fan base at all.

So anyway, what I'm trying to say is, it's great to see a team with a large fan base finally have a team worth watching and enjoying.

Edited by Poe

I love Keleena Azubuike in this lol it took me a while to figure out who that was, I thought it was Toney Douglas :lol: Anyway I know this like word for word now I love it and I'm super hype for this season, I just want to see the team in the playoffs really...

Its so ridiculous how people call that place the "mecca of basketball" or the basketball capital of the world or whatever. Did Amare just say that Knick fans are the best bball fans in the world?

Pleas, we all know where the real basketball city is at. And its about 3,000 miles away from NYC.

Its so ridiculous how people call that place the "mecca of basketball" or the basketball capital of the world or whatever. Did Amare just say that Knick fans are the best bball fans in the world?

Pleas, we all know where the real basketball city is at. And its about 3,000 miles away from NYC.

Cool story.

LOL someone knows how to ruin a perfectly good thread...