The Walking Dead

I felt like there were some huge plot holes and a lot of things that didn't add up in the first episode

I guess an example would be, why would the third guy out of the car shoot him? He's practically killing himself. Meanwhile he crawled out of the car un noticed into tall grass, he could have tried to escape. If it was his intent to kill the cops why would he be firing at the ones chasing him, there were a few other things like that too that just didn't make sense, and had me asking

why would someone do that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched the latest episode and I'm impressed. It seemed laid back at first but then half the characters get eaten at the end, should be expected though when you are camping in the woods in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Edited by Dash

Literally watched all 5 episodes online today. I'm actually hooked lol, not usually a fan of these TV dramas, but man i can't get enough of this show.

I also read they already are preparing for a season 2 considering the success it's gotten.

It's already confirmed that there is a season 2, its gonna be 13 episodes.

• 1 year later...