West and Wafer Reportedly Brawled

Pooh25

http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/West_DeLonte_bos_070211.jpg

Celtics guards Delonte West and Von Waver were involved in a physical altercation, team president Danny Ainge confirmed to the Boston Herald. The two players were guarding each other in a game of three-on-three when West repeatedly fouled Wafer, leading to the incident.

Wafer headed to the locker room but was followed by West, who threw the first punch and the two wrestled, according to a report by HoopsWorld.com.

Via ESPN

I was expecting Wafer's mom to be involved in the incident.

Edited by TheBullsInsider

Instant issues with Delonte West. I read somewhere West sucker punched Wafer when he turned around then Wafer got two big hits on West.

But then I saw this tweet from a Boston Globe writer.

gwashburn14 Von Wafer denies any altercation with Delonte West #celtics

Not what the Celtics need to have happening right now. They are poised for a great season, but they all need to be on the same page. Why does Delonte West always get into fights with his teammates? If it comes down to keeping one or the other, which one do you think they will want to keep?

• Owner

It's Wafer's third incident, just in case few of you know this. There was one back in college or HS (can't remember exactly), then he intentionally elbowed someone and punched them in the face when he was practicing with the Lakers, and now this.

As for West, you can't be surprised. He's just as bad, if not worse.

Both should be booted from the league for a while.