Bonjour à tous !

Oliver P

Hi everyone, I am Oliver P. Some members might know me from other forums.

Well for those who don't, I am French, I live in the South of France, and I am a huge basketball (especially NBA) fan. I am a New York Knickerbockers fan, this since the early 90's. My All Time favorite players are Patrick Ewing and John Starks, my current ones are Dirk Nowitzki (the Mavs are my second favorite team since he arrived in the league) and Kevin Durant.

Anyhow ABL and htown are the ones who told me about this site, that they were only active in this forum now so I decided to join as well. Kinda miss the discussions I used to have with my ol' pals... ;) Besides I see that a lot of other e-friends and great posters that I know from other forums are here as well.

I am very busy in real life now so I won't be able to be very active, especially during the week, but I'll try to be at least a bit active during week ends. Looking forward to discuss Bball with all of you.

• Owner

OTR is going to be different than what you're used to, I'm assuming. I know you were at RST, so you've been around the block (ha).

It's going to seem like we have 400 Knicks fans now. :lol:

Anyway, you really will find a lot of people you know here, and you're going to find a lot of members who will debate you until your brain bleeds, haha.

Welcome to the best. :dribble:

OTR is going to be different than what you're used to, I'm assuming. I know you were at RST, so you've been around the block (ha).

It's going to seem like we have 400 Knicks fans now. :lol:

Anyway, you really will find a lot of people you know here, and you're going to find a lot of members who will debate you until your brain bleeds, haha.

Welcome to the best. :dribble:

Until my brain bleeds ? Nice thanks for the warning lol.

Anyhow thanks for the welcome man, appreciate it. :)

Hey Oliver, welcome :D

Hey Philly, nice to see you here man ! It's like our 5th or 6th forum together right lol ? Thanks for the welcome man. ;)

Awesome addition. Welcome to the site, stick around.

Thanks for the compliment man, and thanks for the warm welcome, appreciate. I remember you from CTS of course, you're a great poster as well, nice to see you here.

What's up Ollie glad you decided to join!

Since this is a new forum for you maybe you should turn into a full-time Rockets fan! :glasses:

Yeah right, you're drunk once again ain't ya Preppy lol ?

By the way let me remind you that I promised you, and promised myself at the same that you would wear a Knicks avatar. And you will on OTR, mark my words, next Knicks-Rockets game you will I TELLS YA !!!

http://i52.tinypic.com/34nmqyo.jpg

Thanks for the welcome man.

By the way let me remind you that I promised you, and promised myself at the same that you would wear a Knicks avatar. And you will on OTR, mark my words, next Knicks-Rockets game you will I TELLS YA !!!

LOL Rockets may be 0-3 but no way we lose to the Knicks your on with the avatar bet for sure. Sunday Nov 14th Rockets take down Knicks in NY!

Great poster. Welcome to OTR, you'll love it here.

Hey Confidence I remember you from CTS as well, nice to see you here man, you're a great poster as well.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

LOL Rockets may be 0-3 but no way we lose to the Knicks your on with the avatar bet for sure. Sunday Nov 14th Rockets take down Knicks in NY!

Lol keep dreamin' man. You ain't gonna win this time I tells ya. Rockets don't stand a chance. I will give you your avatar right after the game, don't worry it'll be a very nice one, I know you're gonna LOVE it. :glasses:

• Like 1

hey, Oliver, welcome to the forum.... i'll give you a treat i know you will enjoy :D

http://www.dyehollowaymurray.com/blogs/media/blogs/all/snail.jpg

Yo my man Dan !! Wha's up man nice to see you here. And thanks for the gift, appreciate it although I never ever ate snails you Mint Sauce eater. :lol:

Anyhow thanks for the welcome Lil' Penis ! :D

Yo my man Dan !! Wha's up man nice to see you here. And thanks for the gift, appreciate it although I never ever ate snails you Mint Sauce eater. :lol:

Anyhow thanks for the welcome Lil' Penis ! :D

really :o well in that case you have dissapointed your country. i have eaten snails, which means i am more french than you http://i55.tinypic.com/t7kegy.gif

Finally you decided to join. :D

Yeah I know it took me some time lol, sorry about that man but I've been very busy lately you know... But now I got a few days of rest since this week end, so I figured it was the right time to join and make a few posts. I didn't many posts today though, don't feel like it cause I drank too much for Halloween lol. But I will do tomorrow, you can count on that.

Bonjour, Qu'est ce que tu fais?

Salut ! Sympa de voir quelqu'un qui parle Français lol.

Ben je fais rien de spécial, je passe juste du bon temps sur le net tout en buvant un petit coup, tranquille lol.

really :o well in that case you have dissapointed your country. i have eaten snails, which means i am more french than you http://i55.tinypic.com/t7kegy.gif

You have ? I didn't know that, well yeah I guess that you're more French than me then lol... you should be proud of it, cause France is way better than the UK but I suppose that you already know that don't you ? ;) :D

Edited by Oliver P

Welcome to the site man! Great to have you around here, basically every forum I've posted on you have as well.

Can't wait to discuss some basketball with you here. Hope you have fun and stay active!

Thanks TJ, nice to see you here and can't wait to discuss basketball with you as well man.

Je parle un petite Francias... No idea if that's right, but I took French in high school :lol:

Lol nice, well in fact it's almost right, you should have said "Je parle un peu Français" but it was close enough haha. ;)

(OTR)Basketball Without Borders... good stuff.

Welcome, Oliver. We don't have much in common. You root for the Knicks. I root for the Nets. You can speak French. I take Spanish. I guess we won't be getting along very well.

Sorry to hear that haha, well I guess we can't get along with everybody... Though I don't have anything against the Nets or Spain (used to go to Spain at least once a year when I was younger) personally. ;)

Well anyhow thanks for the welcome man.