Alcohol and Cigars

Oliver P

I'm saving blue for my 21st but I have tried all of the other ones.

Red - Decent, cheap, gets the job done

Black - My fav

Green - Very strong, hard to take down, but hits faster than the others

Gold - Decent, good for special occasions ... but not that special aka 20th bday

Nice man, I only tasted Red and Black so far. Never could find Green, Gold or Blue where I live... So my fav is the Black one as well (Red is alright but no more than that... I mean it's just a basic Scotch blend, the kind of bottles I'd use only for cocktails or to get drunk haha), and I'm surprised that it's your favorite as well... I mean I was expecting Blue and Green to be better ones. Although it's true that it doesn't mean anything, after all my favorite whiskey is not the most expensive I tasted. Well I still want to taste them myself though haha.

Two other whikey that I would love to taste are Jameson 18 Years Old and Jameson Gold... Jameson 12 Year is my second favorite Whiskey right now so I expect those ones to be even better.. But well same story can't find the 18 and Gold where I live...

I'm drinking a Pelforth Brune right now, don't know if you know it in the US, it's a French beer. I love brune beers, most people I know don't, but I do haha.

By the way I saw that no one mentioned wine so far. No one likes it ? I used no to be fond of it but now I love to drink a good bottle while I'm eating once in a while. Nothing better than a good bottle of wine during the meal. I just bought one today for tomorrow's lunch, can't wait.

I've heard of dos equis, but I've never had any. Rolling Rock is an America beer though, is it not? I doubt it's sold up here, but you never know.

dos equis is a must. obviously the commercials are hilarious but i was surprised at how good the actual beer was. it gets kinda pricey though.

Rollin Rock is great, I've passed by their factory in Jersey a couple of times.

haha yeah...well...like you say further down, good to get [expletive]ed up with cuz it's cheap. it's definitely a good cheap beer which is why i suggested it. :lol:

Rolling Rock is butt, but it was awesome when the local bar/restaurant had $1 Rocks nightly special. They went outta business though... lol.

lol...i meant for the price it's real good. not the finest i've ever had.

Haha when I said 'great' I meant great beer pong beer, lol. It would suck to sit there and sip that [expletive]. But when you have to down something quick, it is easy to take down.

yeah exactly...its a lot better then natty light or keystone haha

Nice man, I only tasted Red and Black so far. Never could find Green, Gold or Blue where I live... So my fav is the Black one as well (Red is alright but no more than that... I mean it's just a basic Scotch blend, the kind of bottles I'd use only for cocktails or to get drunk haha), and I'm surprised that it's your favorite as well... I mean I was expecting Blue and Green to be better ones. Although it's true that it doesn't mean anything, after all my favorite whiskey is not the most expensive I tasted. Well I still want to taste them myself though haha.

Two other whikey that I would love to taste are Jameson 18 Years Old and Jameson Gold... Jameson 12 Year is my second favorite Whiskey right now so I expect those ones to be even better.. But well same story can't find the 18 and Gold where I live...

I'm drinking a Pelforth Brune right now, don't know if you know it in the US, it's a French beer. I love brune beers, most people I know don't, but I do haha.

By the way I saw that no one mentioned wine so far. No one likes it ? I used no to be fond of it but now I love to drink a good bottle while I'm eating once in a while. Nothing better than a good bottle of wine during the meal. I just bought one today for tomorrow's lunch, can't wait.

Green wasn't worth it, I'd try Gold before it.

• 12 years later...

Funny to see how my tastes have evolved, I don't drink any of the whiskeys I mentionned twelve years ago. Now my favorite are from the new Waterford distillery, in Ireland, really awesome whiskeys. Especially the "Bannow Island" one, awesome stuff, really amazing.

And now I drink more wine and beer than I used to. Speaking of beers, there is no doubt that my next trip to the US will be in California. I don't know exactly when, but definitely ASAP.

Cause I have tasted beers from the finest breweries in the world, the only one I haven't tasted any of their beers is Russian River. Impossible to find here. So I'll have to go to the brewery, California here I come !

Besides, their most famous beer, Pliny the Elder, has to be drunk as fresh as possible. Some knowledgeable people I know, who were lucky enough to try it, told me that it wasn't the same beer when it was only one week old !

So you literally HAVE to try it at the brewery. No choice there I guess.