So now that Lincecum has won a WS...

kingfish

• 1 month later...

Here are Tim Lincecums postseason numbers

4-1, 2.43 ERA, 0.92 WHIP, 43 K's, 5 starts

Are we ready to put the overrated talk to rest (this means you ECN).

He had a good post-season, and that's not really deniable.

He sure had a great regular seaosn with a 3.43 ERA in the NL West, which is absolute trash. And, he should be happy he ran into a Rangers team that decided to cool off in the World Series.

Come play in the AL East and then he can talk. I'll take Halladay and Lee over that skinny little [expletive] any day. He'll be retiring soon anyways because his mechanics are absolute trash,

He sure had a great regular seaosn with a 3.43 ERA in the NL West, which is absolute trash. And, he should be happy he ran into a Rangers team that decided to cool off in the World Series.

Come play in the AL East and then he can talk. I'll take Halladay and Lee over that skinny little [expletive] any day. He'll be retiring soon anyways because his mechanics are absolute trash,

Several pitching coaches feel quite the opposite about his mechanics.

And what about the two prior regular seasons, when he was arguably the most filthy/dominant pitcher since prime-Pedro and won two Cy Youngs? He went through a bid of a down period for 2-3 months last summer, but I think we should be giving him credit for making the adjustments and being as dominant as ever in the postseason.

Edited by Phightins

Yes the Rangers players got the WS and they were like "hey guys, lets just stop hitting" has nothing to do with the fact that they ran in one of the most dominant performances we saw from a pitcher in the post season. Way to try take away from Lincecum's performance with such a retarded comment, take your AL East biased opinion and get outta here.