Sooo this is where everyone is at...

Finch23

What's up everyone. Some of you might remember me from other forums as SanAntonioSpurs23 or AugustBurnsRed23. I have been around the forum world for almost 5 years now and have enjoyed talking sports with all my Efriends. I found out Oliver and Htown and Abl all came here so I decided to re-join. I have a lot of respect for Real Deal and look forward to getting to know some of you guys that I don't know as well. Anyway I am a huge Spurs fan living in Arizona (going to Asu). I know this site has a huge Lakers fan base so I'll see how long I can last before my head explodes. :) I hate the Suns and Dallas more though!

Anyway i just got sone celebrating the Spurs win over the powerhouse LAC so forgive me if I'm not making since. I'm a little Intoxicated! Ok bye! Knicks suck Oliver!!!

Knicks suck Oliver!!!

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/18530-eric-gordon-posterizes-the-spurs-twice/

:P

Anyhow nice to see that you listened to me and joined us here CJ. Now I'll be able to keep laughing at you every time the Spurs lose... and I got the feeling that I'm gonna laugh a lot this year. :glasses:

• Owner

The LA fanbase isn't exactly as huge as people make it out to be, honestly. Maybe it's because I appointed two Lakers fans as admins...and that was actually effective for years; I can say that the staff has never actually had a major dispute since I put the site up in 2005.

As you can see, though...we have a variety, but not exactly heavy for any team in particular. We need more, but not RealGM more, haha.

Anyway...welcome to the best. Good to see you over here. :dribble:

Since last years' series, I don't even hate them; I feel sorry for them

Really? Maybe after tonight you can hate us again. :D Manu just might jump kick Nash in the face, or Dejuan Blair might rip Lopezs' armsoff going for a rebound.

Really? Maybe after tonight you can hate us again. :D Manu just might jump kick Nash in the face, or Dejuan Blair might rip Lopezs' armsoff going for a rebound.

Being the warrior that he is, Nash would get up, re-set his broken nose, throw 10 assists and drain a game winning three for good measure. :wub: