Tattoo Idea

trutrojan8

sowwy i didn't show my otr family.

Honestly I'm sure some of you won't like it, but I could care less because I like it and that's all that really matters

http://i52.tinypic.com/w2eono.jpg

On the back of my right calf, so it was way awkward trying to snap a pic of it. It needs to get retouched since it's starting to fade but that's natural within the first few weeks.

It looks way better IRL btw it was taken off of my phone and obviously my leg isn't that grey. The colors really stand out

Edited by trutrojan8

sowwy i didn't show my otr family.

Honestly I'm sure some of you won't like it, but I could care less because I like it and that's all that really matters

http://i52.tinypic.com/w2eono.jpg

On the back of my right calf, so it was way awkward trying to snap a pic of it. It needs to get retouched since it's starting to fade but that's natural within the first few weeks.

It looks way better IRL btw it was taken off of my phone and obviously my leg isn't that grey. The colors really stand out

Pretty cool, did you get that idea from Age of Mythology? Not making a joke, serious question.

I still wanna do a baseball themed one someday, I want maybe a half sleeve or something big regarding baseball, but next up I'm gonna do a tribal scorpion somewhere on my left arm.

Why not just get a gloved tatted on his arm and rockies cap on his head? :lol:

Well thing is, when you are older, no one really cares that you have a tattoo. When you are young, some women are into that stuff, and it just lets you express yourself. Sure it will look horrible, but you have no one to impress.