LeBron Responds to Cleveland Fans

deestillballin

Cleveland really needs to get over this for real. I don't think they realize it's hurting their chances of getting another big-named player. What if that player wants to leave after their contract is done, will the same annoying whining happen again? It would have been 10000x better for the city and franchise if they just acted like what he did wasn't going to affect them, instead of crying every opportunity they get.

Only half the league plays the Heat four games a year, while the other half only plays them twice. I wouldn't say teams are changing their rosters just to compete with the Heat. Every team does just about everything to try and win every game. A win against the Bobcats counts just the same as a win against the Heat.

• Like 1

Only half the league plays the Heat four games a year, while the other half only plays them twice. I wouldn't say teams are changing their rosters just to compete with the Heat. Every team does just about everything to try and win every game. A win against the Bobcats counts just the same as a win against the Heat.

Yea, but in the East the road to the finals goes through teams like the Heat, Magic and Celtics, so it would be smart to matchup against them.

I wish LBJ would tell the Cleveland fans to get over it and be grateful that they got to watch him for the amount of time they did, spoiled brats shut up.

The reaction on this board would be priceless.

The reaction of the world would be hilarious, it'd be true and good for the league. He would get booed everywhere he went though, and probably killed in the Cleveland game.

It sucks that we probably won't hear the end of this until Cleveland is good again, and who knows how long that will be.

Yea, but in the East the road to the finals goes through teams like the Heat, Magic and Celtics, so it would be smart to matchup against them.

How the hell are you going to matchup against three teams?

Lets look at the stars of these teams

The Heat - SG, SF, PF

The Magic - C

The Celtics - PG

...yeah it would be really smart to matchup against them now wouldn't it, because when you do you have your whole starting 5.

What you said makes sense, but the examples you gave were just horrid.

Edited by Guru™

As in learn the match ups, learn what works.

[expletive] it, I just don't know much about basketball when it comes to this.I just like watching the sport and pointing out the obvious. I just try to color my thoughts so they sound intelligent. Carry on.

Guest The REAL STL10

The Heat - SG, SF, PF

The Magic - C

The Celtics - PG

...yeah it would be really smart to matchup against them now wouldn't it, because when you do you have your whole starting 5.

LOL, at thinking Bosh is a star.

Guest The REAL STL10

Well, he HAS been an all-star 4 times.

Then why didn't he include Pierce, Allen, or KG in his star evaluation?

SMH...

The Heat - SG, SF, PF

The Magic - C

The Celtics - PG???

Edited by The REAL STL10

Guest The REAL STL10

Cause it wasn't necessary for me to include them to make my point?

I could have included them, but I didn't so [expletive] it and [expletive] you.

LOL, calm down bro just making a point like you did.

That is completely wrong. If you haven't noticed, everyone hates the Heat. A fan of any team can tell you they want the Heat to fail, and they want their team to destroy them, and possibly attend the game so they can toy with Lebron. You don't think the teams want to prove their fans right? Also, I don't care for the Lakers, so I could care less when we play them. They could win 5 straight championships, but they don't appeal to me. The Heat appeal to everyone because of all the hype and attention they are getting. The Lakers are the #2 story this season, way behind the Heat, and you Lakers fans should notice that by now.

i personally don't care if they win or lose. its not like im rooting for them or against them. i only really want them to lose 2 games out of the year.. at home vs. the Warriors and away vs. the Warriors.

ya id wanna go to the game... id want a chance at "toying" LBJ for an autograph.

if anything, all the hype and attention they are getting tunes me OUT... not IN. i live in Vegas so i get the LA teams on local TV. id honestly rather watch the Clipper's Eric Bledsoe, Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin face any random team than the Heat big 3 vs. any team on ESPN or TNT.

oh... and i hate the Lakers as well.

Guest The REAL STL10

What exactly is your point? That Bosh is not a star?

Because I'm willing to argue that.

He's not a comparable star to LeBron, Wade, Howard, and Rondo.

Those guys CARRY their teams to the NBA Finals.

Has Bosh done this?

Nope...

• Owner

He's not a comparable star to LeBron, Wade, Howard, and Rondo.

Those guys CARRY their teams to the NBA Finals.

Has Bosh done this?

Nope...

Rondo should never be in the same sentence as those other three. He may have helped lead Boston there last year, but he in no way, shape or form carried them.

Guest The REAL STL10

Rondo should never be in the same sentence as those other three. He may have helped lead Boston there last year, but he in no way, shape or form carried them.

Did you watch the regular season when key players were injured?

The playoffs when key players were slumping?

Rondo IS the Boston Celtics.

• Owner

When Garnett was injured, and Rondo was still playing the game, the Celtics were 5-7.

When Pierce was injured, and Rondo was still playing the game, the Celtics were 4-6.

Not sure what else to say about that.

So you are saying that Rondo is comparable to Wade, Lebron, and Howard?

Using your logic if we put Rondo on the Cavs he would CARRY them to the finals?

Come on man. :lol:

Guest The REAL STL10

When Garnett was injured, and Rondo was still playing the game, the Celtics were 5-7.

When Pierce was injured, and Rondo was still playing the game, the Celtics were 4-6.

Not sure what else to say about that.

This reminds me of a quote...

"Statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything." - Toby Harrah