Clippers Trying to Trade Baron Davis?

The Clippers are reportedly exploring whether any teams are interested in trading for veteran PG Baron Davis.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/607.jpg

Davis is currently sidelined with a cyst in his knee, he's out of shape, and he's still owed $41.8 million over the next three seasons. In other words, finding trade partners won't be easy. Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro has been critical of Davis since the preseason and we don't anticipate a swift resolution.

rotoworld

With the emergence of Eric Bledsoe since Davis hasn't been playing, I don't see why they wouldn't look to deal him. I'm sure they are looking for another young point guard, that can get the ball up the floor quickly to go along with Bledsoe and their run-and-gun offense. Surprising to all of the sudden see them trying to shop him, but at the same time, he deserves it. He even admits he deserves it, and when you get on Del Negro's bad side, your probably not going to get out anytime soon. Do you guys think any teams will be interested in him?

Thoughts?

How does B-Diddy to Bobcats for Nazr Mohammad's expiring, DJ Augustin and Najera sound?

Surprisingly enough, the ESPN trade machine predicted 8 less wins for the BOBCATS and 4 more wins for the Clippers if this deal is done.

How does B-Diddy to Bobcats for Nazr Mohammad's expiring, DJ Augustin and Najera sound?

Surprisingly enough, the ESPN trade machine predicted 8 less wins for the BOBCATS and 4 more wins for the Clippers if this deal is done.

Not a chance..lol.

• Owner

Not a chance. Charlotte has been pretty high on Augustin, for some reason...but even if I don't agree with that reason, Baron Davis is toxic.

I really can't think of a single team he would help right now.

Not a chance. Charlotte has been pretty high on Augustin, for some reason...but even if I don't agree with that reason, Baron Davis is toxic.

I really can't think of a single team he would help right now.

Actually, what about the T-Wolves. Just saying, Flynn has looked pretty good so far, but they have nothing other than him from the point position. I don't know, because he'd be a very expensive backup option, but he would make sense to have a veteran "playmaker" (if you can still call him that), on the team. Other than that I agree that there's not many teams that he would fit in at all. Maybe Miami? That way they could have a legit point guard running the show other than Carlos Arroyo. That would make sense, but I doubt they want to add the contract. I just don't see any deal going down involving Baron Davis.