Le'Ron McClain spits on Channing Crowder

Cobb

I don't like either of them considering Crowder talks too much, and the entire Ravens team talks to much for not having done jack [expletive] in recent years.

Bill Romanowski is a [expletive]!

yeah, they've made it to the 2nd round last year, and the AFC championship game the year before. what a bunch of scrubs. :huh:

trash talk is good. it makes the game much more interesting. i know you obviously don't like the Ravens (after you made that thread [expletive]ing about Suggs and then when i responded to it you ignored my reply. hmmm) but every team talks. why don't you [expletive] about the Jets? they like to talk, and they've done less than the Ravens in recent years.

yeah, they've made it to the 2nd round last year, and the AFC championship game the year before. what a bunch of scrubs. :huh:

trash talk is good. it makes the game much more interesting. i know you obviously don't like the Ravens (after you made that thread [expletive]ing about Suggs and then when i responded to it you ignored my reply. hmmm) but every team talks. why don't you [expletive] about the Jets? they like to talk, and they've done less than the Ravens in recent years.

I don't like the Jets either. They talk too much just like the Ravens, who haven't done anything of great significance in a while.

Also, I love how people keep bringing up spygate, yet you still don't get why the were actually fined. So, not having cameras let them win 18 games in a row? Keep reaching for stuff that isn't there, like fans at Heat and Dolphins games.