The OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

NomarFachix

2 Captures, and 3 defends combined. Nah, anyone can kill whore, ESPECIALLY in HQ

Yeah, you mad cuz we stylin' on you.

If we're dominating you, and there's nothing you can do about it... Practice more.

Got the kills, got the W, nothing more to do... Except hate, if your name is trutrojanateeeeeeeeee

Make any money of Machinima yet, bruh? :lol:

Yeah, you mad cuz we stylin' on you.

If we're dominating you, and there's nothing you can do about it... Practice more.

Got the kills, got the W, nothing more to do... Except hate, if your name is trutrojanateeeeeeeeee

Make any money of Machinima yet, bruh? :lol:

I'm not denying it was a good game, I'm just saying you didn't go for the objective at all, and hence you should really be playing TDM. Must've hit a nerve.

I'm not denying it was a good game, I'm just saying you didn't go for the objective at all, and hence you should really be playing TDM. Must've hit a nerve.

Why play TDM when I can play HQ and dominate just as much, keep them off the HQ, and finish with moar kills?

Hater's gon' hate.

Nazi Zombies is so awesome, I got to lvl 13 on Five.

For Kino der Toten, we leave 1 zombie alive and board up everything, got to level 18 that way.

Yep, also if you link the teleporter each round and just teleport to the pack a punch, you can eliminate like half the zombies by just throwing nades down at the stage.

Heres a tip for Toten that I bet no one knows

When you upgrade your pistols in pack a punch, they are akimbo and they shoot rockets out of them.

Pack-a-Punched pistols has have shot the grenades from them since Call of Duty: WaW.

Edited by Cobb

Oh, you mad cuz we stylin' on you? 138-24 combined, oops ^_^

http://i51.tinypic.com/14171a0.jpg

i've seen people go like 90-5 on HQ with more captures than 2. it really isnt that hard if you aren't rushing the HQ... which i doubt that was whats going on considering the top point total didn't have a single capture/defend.

when i play HQ, and i hardly ever do, i usually get between 40-50 kills with 15-20 deaths along with 3-4 captures and 4-8 defends. i bet if i kept my distance from the HQ and just watched for the opposition rushing it id be able to keep my deaths down and get my kills even higher.

lol at people hating on him.

The guy got a nice ratio, captured the hq a couple times, and got the win. Yes, anyone can killwhore in hq, but you aren't gunna get 63-10 games everytime. Hell, I have yet to pass the 50 kill mark lol.

I'm just saying relative to that game mode, it's just not OVERLY impressive. I think a Domination with like 14 captures and 14 defends would be way more impressive than like 80-12, with 0 captures and 0 defends.

But obviously if it was a TDM or FFA and he got that ratio, it'd be a good game

Edited by trutrojan8

I've seen better too, you're always going to see better. Doesn't mean you can't appreciate a solid performance.

I had two captures and three defenses, and I was always around the target. The only time I wasn't around the target taking out approaching players is when I was in my Chopper/Gunship. Low defenses is because I killed players before they got to the HQ itself, and there was a player watching the opposite side the entire time. They generally didn't get close. I had 2/7 captures and 3/8 defenses with a ton of kills.

But I wouldn't let the facts deter the haters from hating, carry on.

And anyone can kill whore in HQ and post the score your friend did, w/o playing the objective.

See what I did there? ^_^

You already said that, which is what my "see what I did there" was referencing. Sweet post though, bruh.

Honestly it sounds you're annoyed that people like us beat you, or that you can't get that score yourself.

Before proclaiming the opposite... Pics or it didn't happen :)

You already said that, which is what my "see what I did there" was referencing. Sweet post though, bruh.

Honestly it sounds you're annoyed that people like us beat you, or that you can't get that score yourself.

Before proclaiming the opposite... Pics or it didn't happen :)

My W/L is over 3, people like you don't beat me very often because you would get tore up if you ever went onto a 1 v 1 against someone who ISN'T running to play the OBJECTIVE

My W/L is over 3, people like you don't beat me very often because you would get tore up if you ever went onto a 1 v 1 against someone who ISN'T running to play the OBJECTIVE

Tore up? 1v1? What game to you play? You play team objectives 1v1? Weird.

As I said earlier, with two captures and three defenses, I was playing the objective. Bottom line is basically that umad...