The OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

NomarFachix

• 2 weeks later...

I got it on 360 as a gift. Prob going to prestige tomorrow.

i made my logo once and never really looked back. some people on there really show off their art with it. but once you get past 6 layers, it gets expensive.\

highest kill count i believe is only 38 or something and it was because i stole a carepackage that had a chopper gunner in it.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2ypkbqh.jpg

broke my kill record. got me a 5 kill napalm strike. I rock simple killstreaks, uav,counter uav,napalm strike. I like to move around so anything more then 5-6 and it gets worthless for me.

Edit: As you can tell im Metal Maddocks. prestige 1. gained 21 levels in 1 night.

thats the biggest difference between mw2 and black ops. you gain levels faster, more gun customization, games a little smoother. kill streaks dont add on to kill streaks, you have to actually earn them.

in mw2 domination used to be kinda worthless. but in black ops it gets respect by actually providing points. and it has mini games within the game where you put fake money down for "contracts" where its like..."win a game" to "get a kill streak of 8" all within a time limit.

the game is fun, and with prestige it makes the replay value big.

Edited by Dead By Dawn

The screenshots you guys post are like average games for me. :lol:

Average = K/D Ratio

Three screenshots in this entire thread:

3.46 K/D

6.30 K/D

15.00 K/D

Average of 8.25 K/D

You have an 8.25 K/D if those are your "average games".

Take a screenshot of your combat card, bruh.

Average = K/D Ratio

Three screenshots in this entire thread:

3.46 K/D

6.30 K/D

15.00 K/D

Average of 8.25 K/D

You have an 8.25 K/D if those are your "average games".

Take a screenshot of your combat card, bruh.

Dont take it so literal. What I meant is A 3.5, 6.3, or a 15 k/d is nothing special for me. I get those every play session. My highest k/d in a match was 35.00. :lol:

My k/d is 2.3, so obviously those type of games arent "average," nothing special though. And I play mostly tdm so dont start with the objective crap. ;)

Still not an average game, hun :wub:

2.3 is solid. I think mine's a 2.06 right now. Didn't really get a full grip on the maps and weapons until third prestige, I think I was a 1.6 around then, so I'm going up.

And I don't care what objectives you play, 2+ K/D is impressive. Don't mistake me with TT8 :lol:

Haha nice.

Im a little bit pissed right now cause I got blackbird, chopper, and dogs in the same game for the first time, and only went 38-3. I thought id at least beat my kill record. :lol:

Also g11 is the best gun in this game by far. I love using it cause I kill campers easily in those hard to reach places, aka clipping spots.

Kingfish is a tank, at least the games I've played with him [like 2 or 3 hahaa]

And no Illwill, see the numbers on the right? Captures and Defends? Yeah those numbers add up to 8, so it was a good game, and he played the objective. The picture you posted, those numbers might've added up to 2 or 3.

Kingfish is a tank, at least the games I've played with him [like 2 or 3 hahaa]

And no Illwill, see the numbers on the right? Captures and Defends? Yeah those numbers add up to 8, so it was a good game, and he played the objective. The picture you posted, those numbers might've added up to 2 or 3.

Defends are easy to get man. All you got to do is camp in a spot that is over them. :lol:

2 or 3? 5 is 2 plus 3, get it right :)

We had the same amount of captures, I just killed people who were coming to the target rather than when they were on top of it. No big though, HGH is running through your veins. I might start calling you Barry Bonds :lol:

2 or 3? 5 is 2 plus 3, get it right :)

We had the same amount of captures, I just killed people who were coming to the target rather than when they were on top of it. No big though, HGH is running through your veins. I might start calling you Barry Bonds :lol:

That's really funny! Keep coming up with jokes that have nothing to do with the topic, nor anything for that matter!

I might just have to call you STEVIE WONDER! LMFAO

That's really funny! Keep coming up with jokes that have nothing to do with the topic, nor anything for that matter!

I might just have to call you STEVIE WONDER! LMFAO

You hated on my screencap of a great game... Hated hard. HGH = Haters gonna hate/human growth hormones. Barry Bonds took HGH, you maintain a high level of HGH. Simple to put together, Anubis. Somewhat shamed I had to spell it out, but the Stevie Wonder thing was cute.

b t dubbs, good game man. I'd like to see illwill come up with anything close to that. 45 kill Domination, with at least a number of 8 on the 2 right hand columns, since he's so good

1. I never said I was "so good". Just that you were a f4ggot for hating on my good performance.

B. You video record 24-2 TDMs, you set the standard of thinking you're "so good". Ahem.

4. I'd like to see you do what you just laid out, lulz. Maybe even a 63-10 with 5, since that was a trash performance.

In any event, you're a hater. Keep practicing.

1. I never said I was "so good". Just that you were a f4ggot for hating on my good performance.

B. You video record 24-2 TDMs, you set the standard of thinking you're "so good". Ahem.

4. I'd like to see you do what you just laid out, lulz. Maybe even a 63-10 with 5, since that was a trash performance.

In any event, you're a hater. Keep practicing.

I never claim I'm good, in fact I'll tell you I'm bad at the game. I rush too hard and get killed way more often than the normal player, because of my rush style. I post the good games I get for entertainment purposes only.

B.

Nice counting bud

B.

Nice counting bud

It's from Home Alone. I messed up the system, but the general idea was there.

"Buzz McCallister: No, for three reasons: A, I'm not that lucky. Two, we use smoke detectors and D, we live on the most boring street in the whole United States of America, where nothing even remotely dangerous will ever happen. Period. "