The OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

NomarFachix

Chill out guys. We need to get an otr clan game going or something, im pretty sure if all of us played together we could tear [expletive] up. So take out your frustrations then. :lol:

You just built my frustrations up even more because I'm on PS3 and the rest of the world has XBOX. I'm going to go break things, thanks a lot.

My brother goes on some website to do game battles.. i guess you make a clan of like 4 and play games against other teams with rules.. its like 3 random game types and best of 3 wins.

We could do that? Or just get a party going and rape some fools!

One of my subscribers and Xbox Live friend went 44-0 in a normal TDM [not ground war] and he wanted me to post it on my channel

It's a damn good score hahaa my best flawless was a 19-0 so getting twice that is incredible

Edited by trutrojan8

My best flawless was a lowly 9-0. It was on TDM at Villa. I felt like being overly-stealthy for a change and all I did was hide behind [expletive] and wait for someone to walk by and knife them or shoot them with the crossbow..

My best flawless woulda been 33-0 if I hadn't killed myself when I was 26-0 lol...rocking the uav, counter uav and blackbird.

We should get a mini xbox clan going. My gt is idomythaang if anybody is interested. If I don't accept its cuz im already playing with my friends.

Watch out, TT8 is going to tell you that you played the game wrong because you got a lot of kills in HQ.

lol i only play 2 modes really, domination and team deathmatch. HQ and Demo are not really suited for me. I play capture the flag only to get the pro for marathon, but then i lost it when I prestiged lol

I would have had more captures, but as you can see in the picture, mrnice was going off capturing so time i go there it would be an assist, and they only count assists in the playercard challenge.

Im not that good, my KD is only 1.15. I dont play to get paid like some do or for a clan(my clan name is tron lol and its only because i love the movie and it allows 4 letters)

If you want to see the 45 and 13 match, its on my fileshare, its the last one i put up. Did we win? nope, it ended a draw.

Edited by Dead By Dawn

Just had a 40-4 game on TDM and we lost by 7 kills... Teammates ftw.

Hmmm, could've sworn I posted it here but I guess not... I had a 44-4 TDM the other day, and a 41-9 after it.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2010/12/6/14/i-see-what-you-did-there-21267-1291664609-36.jpg

I'm looking for some peeps to play with. No one on my list plays MP.

SnD is pretty annoying in pubs though, so many retard 13 year olds play that [expletive] all the time. You'll always find at least one sniper, and then a few campers in the lobby :/ (They stay in their own spawn the entire game, regardless if they're last one left, they ain't moving, lmao)