Who would you rather have?

The Regime

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

#1 yardage, #4 scoring offense... Patrick Crayton, Seyi Ajirotutu, Richard Goodman, Randy McMichael, Mike Tolbert.

65% of his completions have gone to players not named Gates, Floyd, Naanee, or Jackson (Floyd and Naanee even being listed is a tribute to Rivers' ability). Played majority of the season without his LT (McNeill). Played without his #1 WR. Still performing as a top 5 QB.

Come on, man.

4-5

And, what exactly has Micahel Vick done to put him above Phillip Rivers? Mike Vick hasn't done much in the playoffs, and Rivers has a far superior record in the regular season.

I'm pretty sure you are Jamie Dukes.

Who the F is Jamie Dukes? And I hate the Eagles and I hate Mike Vick, just being truthful without biasedness, like I always do. I hate people who are biased...it's really lame...especially on sports forums.

Mike Vick led his team to the playoffs (and I think 1 NFC champ game; could be wrong) on a few occasions in ATL. I think he's better now because he's become more of a complete QB; like I said, I do think prison actually helped his development as a QB.

And Rivers has continually failed in the playoffs with excellent talent around him. And as I continually state - far superior talent than Vick had.

Edited by JYD