T-Mac's 13 in 35? Psst...

Nitro

As we all know, Paul Millsap had a career night. 46pts, 9reb, 1ast, 1stl and 1blk. However, he carved a niche for himself in all-time greatness by dropping 11 points in 28 seconds!!, including the game-tying shot to send it to OT. I [expletive]ing turned off the game with about 30 seconds left, and when I found out about what he did I thought about T-Mac's 13 in 35. And remarkebly, it was almost exactly the same, except T-Mac hit a 3pt shot to win the game, and had a 4pt play on one of those 3's (luckily I watched that entire game ;)).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3oqGjbBoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLlz7dOOvY

Just thought I'd share...

Edited by Nitro

lol, I was thinking of making this post earlier, but since it seems like you're the guy who disagrees with me the most around here, I didn't want to come off like I was taking a dump on your boy T-Mac with a semi-sarcastic mocking of McGrady's performance with Millsap.

Haha, for the most part we agree on the majority of stuff, it's just that not a lot of people will nitpick certain things or enter an all-out debate like I will.

But yeah, I would have probably freaked out if someone else made this same topic in regards to T-Mac :lol:

Edited by Nitro

I was impressed by the way he stepped up and took the threes. There was absolutely no hesitation in him, and then on that rebound, a lot of players would have stopped and watched the shot, but he moved to the boards, read it off the room, grabbed it, and finished. Great game from Milsap, definitely brought my respect for him up.