Jayson Werth Caught Sleeping With Chase Utley’s Wife

Guest The REAL STL10

Guest The REAL STL10

The Phillies are deciding whether or not to resign free agent outfielder Jayson Werth..and according to my Phillies Locker Room insider, they might pass on Werth for very good reason..Here’s what my source tells me.”Chase Utley’s somewhat diminished production at the plate this year is due in part to the fact that Jayson Werth was/did/has been banging Chase’s wife, Jen. A friend who has a connection to Shane Victorino heard that while hanging with some guys close to the team in Cincy during the playoffs.. Jayson Werth (and his family) used to hang with Chase and Jen at their condo pretty frequently, but he hasn’t been seen there recently.” Wow..that could definitely hurt a man’s confidence at the plate..Chase is definitely not the monster he was once..but that’s just wrong..Teammates should never cross that line..-TO

Terez Owens

For the record, TerezOwens.com is the same site that broke the Tiger news several months in advance...

Edited by The REAL STL10

Lol....are you kidding me dude? A) You are about 5 months late and B) 5 months ago, it was also determined that this Jayson Werth/Jen Utley nonsense was total BS. I guess the "playoffs" line was just added in to make it sound more recent?

And I'd say Chase Utley's down year was a result of rushing back from a hand injury, as well as his chronic hip condition. But making ridiculous rumors is way more fun!

Edited by Phightins

Also...I am giggling at the line about the Phillies "deciding if they will re-sign him". As if they hold the key to this process, and not the fact that he will probably be about $50 million out of their price zone....

If the Phillies had the money, he'd be locked up already. People need to think before they write.

• 1 month later...