Has Your Team Played To Your Expectations?

Pooh25

Has your team played as well/worse as you thought it would be?

Bulls:

- They're at a "meh" area. They played well and I thought three of those games we played we should have won. Two of those games on the road were decided by the refs.

- This is a new team that needs to mesh more and our shooting guard, Brewer is still injured but showed signs of previous play against Boston. I think he should be starting above Bogans for exposure to the court and get some chemistry with the team.

- I really liked the effort and offense execution we saw yesterday.

As a Pacers fan, I've been very impressed with the team we have. Coming into the year, I thought we had a shot to sneak into the last Playoff spot, but after seeing us start playing defense finally, and our offense is finally starting to click, I think we have a very good shot to move up to the #7 or even #6 seed in the East. I've been blown away by the team chemistry we seem to have, and for the first time since the Detroit brawl, we finally have a team that trusts each other. On defense, if a guy gets beat, he knows either Hibbert, Granger, Hansbrough, or McRoberts is always going to be there to back them up. It's great to watch this young Pacers team play, and they will just continue to get better over the course of the season as they grow as players and get used to the NBA speed.

Lol check the record.

A huge NO. Rockets have to be the biggest disappointment in the NBA as of right now, with all the talent and expectation it's been a major mess.

They have lost Yao for a week, and probably will have issues with him all year, and have lost Aaron Brooks for 4-6 weeks.

The only positive thing is that all this mess is happening very early into the season, no reason to think that the Rockets can't get it together and get going, but still waiting on that to happen.

Biggest surprise so far this season.... starting of this bad and seeing Ish Smith is an NBA player yet never got drafted.

i hope the Warriors can continue to beat the teams they should and hopefully at least compete and not get blown out by the top teams.

continuing to compete every night and simply beating the bottom feeders should make the Warriors a competitor for the 8th seed.

EDIT: to answer the question... im very happy with the current 6-3 record.

Edited by N.1.A.K.

I'm satisfied with Boston's season so far.

Points I'm pleased with:

.Rondo has became an elite PG

.The team seems to have better chemistry than ever

.KG looks to be regaining some explosiveness and doesn't seem frail on the court as he did last season

.Pierce is playing very good basketball. He looks like he did in the 08 postseason

.Ray is shooting the ball very well

.The defense overall is playing well

.The front court will be a monster when Perkins returns and the O'Neals are healthy

.Big Baby is playing better than ever and the bench is producing

Points I'm displeased with:

.They have had double digit leads and lost them on numerous occasions

.Shaq' and Jermaine are banged up

.Semih Erden isn't producing like I thought he would

.They need to play a bit more uptempo

Yes, I expected John Wall to play great, if anything he exceeded my expectations of him. But with the team struggling, it all evens out. We have an average frontcourt coming into the season, and are near last in rebounding and points allowed in the paint I believe.

Lol check the record.

A huge NO. Rockets have to be the biggest disappointment in the NBA as of right now, with all the talent and expectation it's been a major mess.

They have lost Yao for a week, and probably will have issues with him all year, and have lost Aaron Brooks for 4-6 weeks.

The only positive thing is that all this mess is happening very early into the season, no reason to think that the Rockets can't get it together and get going, but still waiting on that to happen.

Biggest surprise so far this season.... starting of this bad and seeing Ish Smith is an NBA player yet never got drafted.

You just about summed it up.