LeBron Complains Of Too Much Playing Time

The Regime

After Thursday night's loss to the Celtics, Heat forward LeBron James complained of logging too much playing time.

"For myself, 44 minutes is too much," James said. "I think Coach [Erik Spoelstra] knows that. Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out."

James missed a number of shots at the end of Miami's loss to Boston and appeared very fatigued after the contest.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70066/20101112/lebron_complains_of_too_much_playing_time/

Well that's what happens when your roster is so thin. LeBron should have known that.

• Owner

LOL, he averaged 42 MPG in his second and third season with Cleveland.

So far, his 37.6 MPG is the lowest of his career.

What a fool. Man up. You're a 26-year old athletic freak of nature that's one of the best-conditioned athletes in the game, and you're complaining about a 46-minute outing that had you playing into an overtime, and another 44-minute game against a team that can knock you out of the East playoffs and has done so twice out of the last three seasons?

• Like 1

Erik Spolestra has officially lose his job now. Once you start questioning the coach's methods it just goes down hill from their. Confidence please make a poll asking how many games into the season till we see Pat Riley come down from the booth and coach this team.

While I agree that Spo sucks. He shouldn't be complaining about too many minutes. Can't back him up on this.

This team obviously needs a kick in the [expletive], and Riley will do just that. His reputation is on the line as much as any of these guys so I don't think he's going to have much more of this.

LeBron is right there is no way the Heat can last through out and 82 game season with Wade, Bosh, or Bron playong 40 plus minutes. Pat Riley has faith in Erik Spolestra so I think he should be able to figure this out.

Edited by Martellis Hughes