Pacquiao vs. Margarito

Anyone watching it? Pacquiao is the clear favorite right now, and I hope he kicks Margarito's [expletive] especially after he mocked Freddy Roach (Pacquiao's trainer) who suffers from Parkinson's disease. For some reason I can't find the video on youtube but the gif will give you get the general idea of what he did.

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1344689

I understand the whole "you have to sell the fight" thing, but that's just crossing the line. And what's even worse is Margarito defense, he claims that he didn't know that Roach suffered from Parkinson's and was doing these gestures to show how scared Pacquio and Roach were. Definitly not as bad as KG's cover up, but still complete and utter bull[expletive].

I have my fingers crossed for a KO.

Edited by Confidence

Margarito shouldn't even be allowed to fight ever again. Dude is a scumbag.

I am not really into boxing a whole lot so why?

I have not gone against Pacman yet, but i do think he will go down in this one.

EDIT: I hope he does not go down.

Edited by ChosenOne

Although I don't like Manny Pacquiao that much because I believe he is a juicer and [expletive]ed out against Merriweather, I hope he knocks Margarito out. I don't want to see him get knocked out in the first round, but rather give him a good beating for multiple rounds, and then [expletive] him up.

Agreed. I'm not really a boxing fan, and I'm certainly not a fan of Pacquiao. I honestly wouldn't have given this fight much thought if it wasn't for Margarito's actions, any guy who is going to make fun of someone else with an illness deserves to get his [expletive] beat.

Edited by Confidence

Antonio Margarito to have surgery

Antonio Margarito, the Mexican super welterweight beaten badly by Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, suffered a fractured orbital bone and was to have surgery Tuesday in Texas, Top Rank promotor Bob Arum told The Associated Press on Sunday.

Margarito, who lost in a lopsided, 12-round decision, was taken directly to the hospital via ambulance after the fight to have cuts to his face examined.

That is when the injury to his eye socket was discovered, and he remained in the hospital Sunday, Arum said.

Margarito had skipped the postfight news conference at the request of the fight doctor and people in his camp, an unusual move for such a big fight.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1114/box_g_margarito_200.jpg

ESPN.com

Although I don't like Manny Pacquiao that much because I believe he is a juicer and [expletive]ed out against Merriweather, I hope he knocks Margarito out. I don't want to see him get knocked out in the first round, but rather give him a good beating for multiple rounds, and then [expletive] him up.

Got whatcha wanted? :lol:

After watching that, I have no doubt Pacquiao is on something. I'm sorry, you don't just move up through all these weight classes and gain speed instead of losing speed.

They offered the guy 30 million to take the drug test and he still refused. He's come up with bull[expletive] excuse after bull[expletive] excuse as to why he won't take it. Dude's a cheater and hopefully Money Mayweather shows that to the world.

• 3 weeks later...