Another Mavs fan...

MFFL41

I was referred to OTR by ballorama, and welcomed to OTR by Lone Granger. I am a huge Dallas Mavericks fan, and have been a season ticket holder since 2000. I sometimes post on Operation Sports and the 2ksports forums due to my obsession with the NBA 2k series, and all sports games. Once again, very glad to find a site such as this!

Welcome to the best of basketball discussion man!

Great to have another NBA fan join OTR. We are definitely looking to expand our member base, and increase our number of good NBA posters, so if you have any friends who you think would join, be sure to let you know! Hope to see you have fun, and stay active here! See you around the forums.

Welcome to the best of basketball discussion man!

Great to have another NBA fan join OTR. We are definitely looking to expand our member base, and increase our number of good NBA posters, so if you have any friends who you think would join, be sure to let you know! Hope to see you have fun, and stay active here! See you around the forums.

Thanks!

So I'm just taking a guess here. MFFL41....does that mean,

Mavs Fan For Life, and then Dirk's number?

Yeah, I'm a former member of MFFL(club started by Mark Cuban for the most avid Mavs fans), and Dirk is my favorite player in Mavs history. We had some great teams in the 80's with Ro and Brad Davis, but Dirk is by far the best player ever in Mavs history.

Yeah, I'm a former member of MFFL(club started by Mark Cuban for the most avid Mavs fans), and Dirk is my favorite player in Mavs history. We had some great teams in the 80's with Ro and Brad Davis, but Dirk is by far the best player ever in Mavs history.

First of all WELCOME great to see a another mavs fan here.

Yeah I was a member of the mFFL club too :)

Welcome to OTR!

What/who do you guys need to become a contender again?

We are a playoff team, but our window is closing. We need a true #2 option to compliment Dirk, and I think Rodrigue Beaubois is finally the answer to that. But he is out till Mid-December, and our coach doesn't like playing him. He been playing basketball only since he was 17, but he is very talented. He is the only player on the team besides Dirk who can really create his own shot. Most believe Caron Butler is our #2, but he is a terrible compliment to Dirk due to his lack of a 3-point shot. He is a great mid-range shooter, and he posts up very well for the SF position. But he is not a true #2 option like Roddy B could be for this team. Also, if the Mavs tandem of Chandler and Haywood averages 20 points and 20 rebounds together each night we would have an amazing shot to win every night. They did that our last game against the 76ers, and we won pretty easily. Hopefully the Mavs can stay healthy, and Carlisle will play Roddy B in the playoffs this time around so we can reach the Finals. (I doubt we beat the Lakers though, they are damn good)

• Owner
Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you have a reason to make another, you can email an administrator beforehand.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

It's in the board rules.

http://i56.tinypic.com/14x011d.jpg

• Owner

By the way, just a couple of things...

1) That was your fourth account here. I deleted one, and I merged one with your STL account. This one is your fourth. No need for me to continue breaking my own guidelines just to give you chances to post here.

2) People were jumping all over you because of the way you were to them. You went into Delonte West mode when I said something about Michael Jordan. You were bothering a couple of posters about their baseball teams over in the sidebar, which led to them going hard at you about the Cardinals. You've made other posts I won't bother showing you that have had people upset...yet I still kept you here, even after you ASKED me to ban you on your other account.

Don't try and make out of here like the victim. You spammed OTR as "TyTheSportsGuy" and should've been permanently banned for that. It's long overdue, really.