New Member Here....and Yes, I'm a Female!

What's up guys? Mrs. Doctor Love here, and yes that means I'm a Wolves fan, and my favorite player is Kevin Love. Actually the reason I joined this site (other than the fact that I'm an avid Minny follower), is that my boyfriend Evan (The Lone Granger), kept asking me to. I do love the NBA, and although I'm a Wolves fan, I'm more of a fan of the game all-around!!! Hope to get to know some of you guys, and be able to post with you. Oh by the way, other than Kevin Love and Michael Beasley, my favorite player is Raymond Felton as you can see by my avatar! :). Hope to have some good convos with you boys!

• Like 1

Welcome to the site baby! Thanks for finally joining lol.

Guys, she's legit with her NBA knowledge. In all honesty, she's probably smarter than I am, and a better poster. Be careful getting into arguments with her because she will win them no matter what, enough said. All that being said, I'll probably be in trouble for warning you guys, but you should thank me!

Hope you stay active here ;), and are able to have fun!

Need proof. I want you to take a pic of you holding a spoon for verification you are a female. And also in that picture at least look hot for us. Thanks a bunch

Hmm, next time you talk to her you will treat her with more respect kid. Sorry, I would do this for any female on a forum, They are here to talk about sports just like we are, you don't need to act like a horny ten year old who just learned how to jack off. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hmm, next time you talk to her you will treat her with more respect kid. Sorry, I would do this for any female on a forum, They are here to talk about sports just like we are, you don't need to act like a horny ten year old who just learned how to jack off. Thanks.

he was obviously joking :lol:

he was kidding. 95% sure.

even if he wasn't kidding... i would hope you have the faith in ur girl that she won't post a picture on here just kuz one guy asks her to... at least not a"hot" one like the guy was asking for.

if you don't have the faith in her then, well, their are more problems then we here on OTR can fix. but if you do have the faith in her.. then why even bother making a remark about how you demand she, or all females, need respect?

IMO, if i was to persuade my GF to get on a site like this i would already know that once a guy found out there was a girl (OMG, a girl!) at least one guy would want a picture... so you'd have to know that something a little less than respectful, even if said in a joking manner, would be posted.

bottom line is that you HAD to have seen a post like that coming. and if you didnt? well...

EDIT: Welcome Mrs. Doctor Love!

Edited by N.1.A.K.

OK, so my fault on not making the sarcasm a little more noticeable. Lol, I was joking to, and it's cool I understand that when girls sign up on sports boards stuff happens lol.

well im happy that you didn't take my post the wrong way...

after i posted it i thought to myself... [expletive], this guy is gunna hate me.

you jacked off when you were 10? :blink:

• Like 2