McGee posterizes Korver

Sick how he got the block on one end, then ran back and got the alley.

Not sure what the hell Kyle Korver was thinking on that play lol, he probably should have just left that one alone....instead he got into a horrible position and made himself look like a lost soul.

That's pretty sick. McGee is a great player, but he needs to work on his rebounding. That's the only thing I see in his game that needs to improve. Great hookup from Wall to McGee, they seem to have one in the top-10 on ESPN at least every game. Sometimes two.

OK, not the only thing, but the only thing I haven't seen improvement on at all. Like from last season to this year, from what I've seen at least (and I'll admit I don't watch the Wizards on every game), but he didn't improve on the glass at all.

Great dunk by JaVale. Though I applaud Korver for trying to break it up as he clearly doesn't care about getting put on a poster. He was trying to stop the play from happening, got just the littlest finger on the ball but it didn't stop the 7 footer. I like players who try to contest dunks and oops as the game could very well come down to the wire and two points can make a huge difference.