Andre Johnson is wasted in Houston

Dash

Seriously 8 seasons (very unlikely Houston makes it this year) and the guy has yet to play a playoff game. He's been nothing short of the perfect superstar, always gives a 110% out on the field and never complains when things go south year after year. 'Dre deserves to be on a winning team and its doubtful he ever will be in one with Kubiak and one of the cheapest front offices ever. I honestly wouldn't blame him if he demands a trade in the offseason, but knowing his quiet and cool personality I doubt he would.

Any team could use him, but the Patriots could a lot. Another team that I'd throw out there would be the Colts. Their receivers just can't seem to stay healthy, and could you imagine him with Peyton Manning as his quarterback? That would be ridiculous. If he does request a trade this offseason, I'd be all for the Packers going after him. We're probably going to see an even less skilled Donald Driver next year, and we need another playmaking wide receiver beside or in front of Greg Jennings.

Any team could use him, but the Patriots could a lot. Another team that I'd throw out there would be the Colts. Their receivers just can't seem to stay healthy, and could you imagine him with Peyton Manning as his quarterback? That would be ridiculous. If he does request a trade this offseason, I'd be all for the Packers going after him. We're probably going to see an even less skilled Donald Driver next year, and we need another playmaking wide receiver beside or in front of Greg Jennings.

What if the Eagles had him? Jackson and Johnson on the outside, with Maclin in the slot. Sounds scary...

I agree. Although it seems like Houston is on the upswing and they improve year after year, his opportunities are closing year after year. He needs to take a serious look at his situation and determine if he truly thinks he can win in Houston. If not, he needs to get out and take his talents elsewhere.

He has a good young QB, a good young RB, and a good receiving corps. He's locked up for 6 years, the Texans have a lot to build on. Bringing in a new regime, signing a few players, and having a good draft will put them in the playoffs. Andre knows that, the team knows that, it's just going to take time.

I highly doubt Andre asks for a trade.

Dash is very angry and unstable right now.

I don't know what you're talking about, I am totally insane right now.

He has a good young QB, a good young RB, and a good receiving corps. He's locked up for 6 years, the Texans have a lot to build on. Bringing in a new regime, signing a few players, and having a good draft will put them in the playoffs. Andre knows that, the team knows that, it's just going to take time.

I highly doubt Andre asks for a trade.

I've been telling myself this for years now and nothing ever seems to change. Management is cheap, they won't pay up for any significant player and our drafting has proven to be very subpar. Its going to take a Bill Cowher or Parcells to finally push this team out of mediocrity, which ownership seems pretty content with because fans are filling the seats and that is all that seems to matter to them.

The organization does a good job at eying talent, you saw it with the Mario Williams over Reggie Bush pick, and you see it now with Arian Foster. They're going to focus on the defense this time around in the draft, hopefully they get some quality players. It's the secondary that's killing them, they give receivers so much space to operate, and they do a terrible job covering the deep pass. But they have a good D-line, their pass rush is great. Their flaws are rectifiable, it's just a matter of time. It also doesn't help playing in a division with Peyton Manning..

And they also took David Carr, Duane Brown, Travis Johnson, Kareem Jackson and Amobi Okoye (drafted over Revis) with first round draft picks. I'll admit that the Texans make some GREAT picks here and there (incredible job in the 2006 draft) but most of their higher draft picks don't pan out so well. I'm not just saying this because I'm enraged right now either, I've felt this way for a long while. The Houston scouts are drastically overrated for what they did in just one draft.

Most of it lies on Kubiak, the rest lies on the terrible defense. Kubiak can be fired, the defense can be fixed. You really think Andre is going to demand a trade when he knows he has a top 10 QB throwing to him and a top 10 RB? This is still a potent offense that kills teams.

You guys are sitting at 4-4, with a fairly tough schedule. It's not time to panic.

Most of it lies on Kubiak, the rest lies on the terrible defense. Kubiak can be fired, the defense can be fixed. You really think Andre is going to demand a trade when he knows he has a top 10 QB throwing to him and a top 10 RB? This is still a potent offense that kills teams.

You guys are sitting at 4-4, with a fairly tough schedule. It's not time to panic.

Kubiak can be fired but it all depends on whether McNair will fire him and bring in a competent coach. Personally I'm not keeping my hopes up for either. Also I never said Andre Johnson will demand a trade, all I've said is that he's wasted here and I wouldn't blame him if does want out.

4-5 and the Colts are sitting at 6-3 and like you have said we have a difficult schedule ahead, things are definitely not looking good for us. If the Texans aren't winning games now and 2-3 of their 4 wins have come from last minute comebacks, what makes you think they will?

I never said they would make the playoffs, nor do I think they must win in order to keep Andre happy.

This is a team for the future, a future that looks GREAT. They have a great base to build on, and that should instill some optimism in their fans.

I don't understand why you're so frustrated... Did you actually think they would be going to the Super Bowl this year? Hell, even the playoffs should be a question mark coming into the season for this team.

LOL at those who think Andre Johnson is going to demand a trade. Let's not forget that he has been the face of this franchise for almost a decade now.

I certainly think that their defensive woes have a lot to do with DeMeco Ryans' absence. He was not only their defensive captain but a play-maker. Through 9 games they are on the wrong side of the turnover ratio. Also has Dash said, the Texans have a really cheap front office, they should have signed Duante Robinson in the off-season who isn't a superstar db but he brought experience and play-making ability to the table.

Defense is the major area of concern for the team, but that doesn't mean that the offense hasn't had it's share of problems. For starters I personally think Matt Schaub has underachieved which has alot to do with the Texans o-line. Through 9 games this season he has been sacked 21 times already compared to 25 last season.

Edited by Confidence