Delonte ready to make return

AboveLegit

He's been preparing for Wednesday night since he was signed to the Celtics. With his suspension finally up, West can put it all behind him and move forward.

"I'm just ready to go," West said. "[i want to] help this team out the best way I can. If that's Wednesday night or not, it doesn't matter. I'm just happy to have the suspension behind me and able to know if my number is called I've prepared myself well to go out there and try to help out the best that I can."

While West has been an active participant at every Celtics practice, there's no doubt that the actual game will be a whole different story. Doc Rivers doesn't want to put too much on West's plate from the start.

"Just going to throw him in, see what his lungs can take, and see what he knows without taking us out of rhythm," Rivers said. "Then go from there. You never know, you can't have a schedule for that because he may come in and get it pretty well and he may come in and mess the whole team up with the rhythm and you have to get him out. You have to win the game still. But I think he'll be ok."

"Anxious to see how my conditioning is," West said. "Of course the weight room and out here is nothing like game simulation. You just have to get out there and run up and down to get in the flow of things."

http://www.celticsblog.com/2010/11/15/1816055/with-suspension-over-west-is-ready-to-contribute

I'm interested to see how he plays this game. After bouncing around between a few teams this offseason, he's found his way back home, to where he originally was, Boston. Should be interesting to see how the fans welcome him, and I'm assuming it will be a very warm response. He'll be a very good acquisition for Boston.

I think when his mind is set onto playing basketball everything turns out to be okay for him but to put his head into playing basketball and focusing on it is quite hard. I just hope he stays outta trouble.

Terrific news, Delonte is one of my favorite players right now, can't wait to see him back in Boston.

I hope he's gonna have a better behaviour this year and he's gonna have less problems off court... Cause he's a very talented player, no doubt about that.