Blogs added

Real Deal

• Owner

No, not a forum set up for your blogs...but a real blog embedded into the forums, a blog application.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/blogs

Everyone gets one blog, as long as they aren't a new member (the rookie group). All rookies are promoted to the "player" group after 30 posts...so, uh huh, 30 posts are required to access the blogs.

Still working on the team forums and the front page, but I decided I'd give you guys a little something to keep busy with for a while. You guys deserve it, with the way you've been contributing lately.

:dribble:

No, not a forum set up for your blogs...but a real blog embedded into the forums, a blog application.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/blogs

Everyone gets one blog, as long as they aren't a new member (the rookie group). All rookies are promoted to the "player" group after 30 posts...so, uh huh, 30 posts are required to access the blogs.

Still working on the team forums and the front page, but I decided I'd give you guys a little something to keep busy with for a while. You guys deserve it, with the way you've been contributing lately.

:dribble:

Niceeee, my movie blog gonna be bumpin now, :) nice add i like, excited to see what people do with it

• Owner

If you guys have any problems, let me know in here...but give me some time to figure it out, also, haha. I'm new to the app. The old blog app was much, much different for us a few years ago.

• Owner

Very good addition! I like it. So what kinds of things do we put in these blogs? Sports? Or about life? Just curious.

I suppose whatever you'd like, as long as it's appropriate. Some will talk sports, music, their personal life, doesn't matter. :)

You can scroll down near the bottom and see the old forum blogs, if you want examples.