Four Loko Tribute

Well, since Four Lokos are banned in MA, and are now going to have the caffeine and other energy ingredients removed from them for no good reason at all, this is a tribute to all of you who will miss these wonderful beverages.

4 loko is crazy, i used to buy them every so often my sophomore year

im gonna miss it honestly, saved me a lot of $$$, and wow it really got you hyped n drunk

haha but i can see how it could be dangerous.

Most i ever drank in one night was 2.

Cannot even imagine drinking more than that, trust me i drink pretty heavily but 2 can of loko on any given night and im done.

pretty powerful beverage.

This [expletive] sucks balls. It's a cheap girly drink that just gets you so [expletive]ed up you blackout. It's not even like being drunk [expletive]ed up... its different... it [expletive]ing sucks. The headaches, stomach aches, and it tastes like [expletive]. If I want to just get [expletive]ed up for cheap I'll stick to Steel Reserve.

Four Loko really [expletive]s people up lol..its pretty dangerous tbh...idk i think they should be able to stay on the market if they make some of the necessary changes

They shouldn't have to change [expletive]. It's not their fault that these damn lightweight girls can't handle it.

It's the same things as an Irish Coffee or Rum and Coke.

They shouldn't have to change [expletive]. It's not their fault that these damn lightweight girls can't handle it.

It's the same things as an Irish Coffee or Rum and Coke.

There is some problems with that I've seen:

First of all, it's clearly targeted to underage drinkers. It looks like a generic energy drink, and only a small "WE ID" black circle with white text shows it has alcohol. It is also sold at 7/11, etc. convenience stores, so it makes getting it underage pretty easy.

If fhey changed their labels, and found ways with the FDA to make the drink safer, and advertise the risks involved in drinking too much of it, they should be able to still sell their product. But the companies are not doing nearly enough to display how bad they are for you.

Joose is pretty much the same as this

i think with more alcohol too if im not mistaken

and they got more products like these now (energy drink/alcohol mix)

Honestly i'd take liquor any day over this, BUT

when i only have $5 in my pocket and wanna get wild, 4 loko is the answer

IMO 40 < loko

that's just me though

Terrible that they're taking this off the shelves. I don't even like it, but its another example of the government getting involved in something they shouldn't be. Its like cigarettes, if someone wants to use them then let them. I don't see the point of this.

Terrible that they're taking this off the shelves. I don't even like it, but its another example of the government getting involved in something they shouldn't be. Its like cigarettes, if someone wants to use them then let them. I don't see the point of this.

The product is dangerous and people need to be seriously warned of the effects of this. It's a way the government is protecting the people. I think they should be able to still SELL it, and if people want to consume it over 21 it shouldn't be an issue. But the government has a right and SHOULD intervene and make the dangers of this product aware to its consumers.

• Like 1

The product is dangerous and people need to be seriously warned of the effects of this. It's a way the government is protecting the people. I think they should be able to still SELL it, and if people want to consume it over 21 it shouldn't be an issue. But the government has a right and SHOULD intervene and make the dangers of this product aware to its consumers.

Hahaha the funny thing is, people try 4 loko because of the 'dangers' they hear about... so not sure if that plan is actually working for the government.

I think they should be able to sell it but the fact that underage drinkers can't handle it since you can consume a lot down before even noticing, definitely creates an obvious issue, it's an odd mixture.

I mean move on to the next alcoholic beverage lol lots of choice I could careless if Four Loko disappears I personally think it tastes like [expletive].