WWE:Survivor Series

I say some type of screw up happens where Orton walkes out champion and Cena is out of Nexus

That would pretty much mean the end of Nexus but considering we are talking about the WWE writing staff, I wouldn't put it past them.

Oh yeah lol, forgot about that match. Haven't really watched Smackdown lately.

I wanna see Kaval vs Ziggler for the IC Title. Don't know why writers haven't booked Kaval that much since NXT, and when they do...he jobs. He still has that title shot for any title.

And Daniel Bryan better get a match.

I absolutely love the Nexus but there is no way Cena gets fired. His sales are way to high and he is one of the faces of the WWE.

What if the Miz screws everything up?

I wasn't aware that he would get fired if Barrett loses the match, that makes things a bit more difficult. =/

One thing I see WWE doing:

Barrett wins title, Cena is out of Nexus. Miz cashes in Money In The Bank and Cena helps Miz beat down Barrett...Cena makes the quick pin count, Miz is WWE Champ.

Yeah it is either "Free pr Fired"

In that case then I don't see how Barrett loses the match. If Cena makes that pin count he's going heel because I highly doubt the fans will continue to support him if he does. Unless Wade legitimately beats Orton.

Barrett wins title, Cena is out of Nexus. Miz cashes in Money In The Bank and Cena helps Miz beat down Barrett...Cena makes the quick pin count, Miz is WWE Champ.

Then Randy RKO's everybody leading to a fatal four way

That is why this feud is so sweet because no one knows what the hell is gonna happen. Sucks that I have hardly been watching lately because of my class Monday night, but I might still catch a stream on Sunday night to catch the main event.

Like I said before though, this needs to be dragged out a bit longer, because the only place that Cena-Barrett feud can be paid off appropriately, is at the main event of Wrestlemania. I know they want Orton-Cena, but this is bigger/better than that. Having Cena 'fired' then coming back for the rumble might work.

In that case then I don't see how Barrett loses the match. If Cena makes that pin count he's going heel because I highly doubt the fans will continue to support him if he does. Unless Wade legitimately beats Orton.

They'd probably use some kind of hidden loophole so that Cena somehow comes back still if Barrett loses.

Kind of like how Miz got fired that one time, but got back in by disguising himself as the Calgary Kid in that contract on a pole match.

This. Only problem is that the whole Nexus plans to show up right after the WWE title match.

The list of matches:

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (with special guest referee John Cena)

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge

Team Mysterio vs. Team Del Rio (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)

WWE Tag Team Champions Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

Divas Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match. Natalya vs. Laycool

John Morrison vs. Sheamus

I was hoping for DiBiase vs. Bryan for the US title since DiBiase attacked Bryan this past Raw.

They'd probably use some kind of hidden loophole so that Cena somehow comes back still if Barrett loses.

Kind of like how Miz got fired that one time, but got back in by disguising himself as the Calgary Kid in that contract on a pole match.

I had just started watching close to that time, so I wasn't sure who Miz was at the time, but him wearing those tights pretty much turned him from a mid-carder into a soon to be main eventer lol.

Anyways, I should get back around 10-10:30 tonight, so I can catch the only match I am interested in, the main event. It is nice WWE is actually developing an actual undercard for once with some mid-card feuds, it's just that I don't give a damn about any of them since Miz and Bryan feuded.

Ordering this tonight, Big Show is my [expletive]ing dude and he better win his match! Weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Well it's the Big Show!