#3 player of the league

*Swish*

#3 player of the league  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this stupid thing really goes 1. Kobe 2. LBJ 3. Durant idk what imma do, maybe hack the board and delete everything you dumbasses. Durant might be your favourite player, but he isn't better than Deron, Melo, Dwight, CP3, etc. God dammit.

They are just opinions not reality.

• Like 1

Going to CP3 here. He's easily better than Durant in my opinion. Paul can do so much more than just score the ball. He can pass to teammates, play defense, rebound as a point guard, and he makes his teammates better. I don't think you can put Durant ahead of Paul in all honesty.

Wow...I don't know if it's because everyone hates the Heat or because he doesn't have the same offensive load he once had, but I think it's kinda crazy how Wade isn't running away with this, or how Kevin [expletive]ing Durant is leading. That's just embarassing.

• Like 1

Going with Dwayne Wade also. Even though he has to improve his shootings, he's still in the top 3 best players in the game. He led his team to win a championship against the Mavericks in 2006 and is still a beast on both ends of the floor. All these players in the list in the poll aren't better then Wade. We call him Flash because he's fast. And in the NBA I think that speed is really important.

Going to CP3 here. He's easily better than Durant in my opinion. Paul can do so much more than just score the ball. He can pass to teammates, play defense, rebound as a point guard, and he makes his teammates better. I don't think you can put Durant ahead of Paul in all honesty.

This.

Chris Paul has proven everyone who jumped off his bandwagon that he's the best PG in the game. He is shooting around 90/50/40 for 17.5PPG, and is averaging over 10APG. He's also playing good defense, putting good pressure on the ball handler, playing the passing lanes well, and is playing great help side defense, all which is leading to his near 3SPG. Reminds me of a Rondo/Nash combo, except he's taking care of the ball better. He's playing incredible right now, gotta give him my vote.

Wow...I don't know if it's because everyone hates the Heat or because he doesn't have the same offensive load he once had, but I think it's kinda crazy how Wade isn't running away with this, or how Kevin [expletive]ing Durant is leading. That's just embarassing.

Chris Paul is not an outlandish choice by any stretch of the imagination.

Chris Paul is not an outlandish choice by any stretch of the imagination.

I agree, which I acknowledged in my first post. He's the only one who is close to the level of Kobe/LeBron/Wade. Still, as great as Paul is playing right now, just two years ago Wade was averaging 30/8/5/2/1.5 on nearly 50% shooting, and led a D-league team to the playoffs and a near-upset of the Hawks. He has proven he can win a championship, and did so in dominant individual fashion. Last year, after a slow start, he was once again dominant, led that Heat team to 47 wins, and I've never seen anyone torch the Celtics as badly as he did in that series (even though they lost in 5 games).

I just think that people have very, very short-term memories, just like they did over the summer when I was one of the only people to put CP3 in a top 5 list, or back in summer 2008 when I was one of the only people to put Wade as a top 3 player in the league.

If number 2 has to play with Dwayne Wade to win a title, he is obviously not number 2. Durant is 2, CP3 is three, Wade is four, LeBron is five, Anthony is 6.

CP3 was a top 3 player the year they got to the semis and he gained my trust back based on his play this year. Durant is 2 because look at his performance leading Team USA. Also, he didn't come up short in his playoff debut.

Wade is over LBJ and Anthony because he won a ring, and LBJ is over Anthony because his playoff past. (Carmelo 1 for 7 in the first round...which is terrible.)

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

If number 2 has to play with Dwayne Wade to win a title, he is obviously not number 2. Durant is 2, CP3 is three, Wade is four, LeBron is five, Anthony is 6.

CP3 was a top 3 player the year they got to the semis and he gained my trust back based on his play this year. Durant is 2 because look at his performance leading Team USA. Also, he didn't come up short in his playoff debut.

Wade is over LBJ and Anthony because he won a ring, and LBJ is over Anthony because his playoff past. (Carmelo 1 for 7 in the first round...which is terrible.)

lol, what a difference a year makes huh?

• Like 1

Durant is 2 because look at his performance leading Team USA. Also, he didn't come up short in his playoff debut.

Huh? He shot well below 40% from the field that series, had a high number of TO's, and his team lost.

From an analytical perspective, there is nothing besides maybe scoring and rebounding (because he's around 6'10'' and a SF) that he does better than Wade or CP3. Wade and CP3 are both FAR superior passers, better defenders, more clutch and have a lot more experience.