Hey, my name is ATL

ATL

Hey guys. Just joined OTR. From what I've seen so far, it looks good. Although, is it me or is there no "NEW POST" button?

Anyway, I'm a Hawks fan. A bigtime one. The NBA and basketball is the only sport I'm interested in. I watch a few college games but the NBA intrigues me more for some reason. I try to catch every game that is televised on TV. I'm actually finally thinking about buying NBA League Pass next season. Only reason I wouldn't is because I live in the Atlanta area, so almost every Hawks game is already televised. Anyway, I'll try to stay active as possible. I am never the member in the messageboard that has the ultra activity, but I do bring a lot of quality on my posts(or so I have been told in the past). Alright, my intro is done. :) So how are you today? ;)

• Owner

A new post button? Let me know what exactly you're looking for...something that lists the new posts? Or a button that lets you create a new post or topic?

Welcome to the best. Glad to have you here. It's the off-season, so it won't be a walk in the park to stay active in discussions, but our regular season and playoff run is pretty solid, so you can't leave us. :dribble:

A new post button? Let me know what exactly you're looking for...something that lists the new posts? Or a button that lets you create a new post or topic?

Welcome to the best. Glad to have you here. It's the off-season, so it won't be a walk in the park to stay active in discussions, but our regular season and playoff run is pretty solid, so you can't leave us. :dribble:

I mean a button that lists the new posts. I tried clicking the 'View New Content' but I don't think that's it because my topic didn't even show up.

Thanks for the welcome. I always wanted to join this forum, just never got the chance to. I actually like offseason discussions. Talking about the lastest rumors or what teams should do always tickles my belly.

Hi man, glad to have such a nice member here. Hope to see you stay active while enjoying it at tha same time.

Thanks man. I'll do the best I can.

• Owner

There's going to be an update for IPB, not sure when I'll do it though...but it will fix the View New Content issue we are having at this time, and restore it to the way it was on an older version of the board.

I actually never used it, so I didn't recognize the problem until the other guys brought it up, but yes, it'll be fixed soon.

There's going to be an update for IPB, not sure when I'll do it though...but it will fix the View New Content issue we are having at this time, and restore it to the way it was on an older version of the board.

I actually never used it, so I didn't recognize the problem until the other guys brought it up, but yes, it'll be fixed soon.

Nice to hear. It doesn't bother me that much though so don't feel too pressured to do it. :D

Welcome to OTR man. Glad you joined. ;)

Who are you?.....just kidding. :lol: I just got to be where the good posters are. ;)

Welcome, glad to have you here. You seem like a smart poster, thank god. haha

Thanks man. I try to be. ;)

Welcome to OTR :)

Thanks.

Thanks Sun Tzu. I'll be using this until Brandon fixes whatever he needs to.

Welcome to OTR. :)

I dont know if you are interested in football but we still have a few teams available for the sim league if you are interested.

Sorry man. Don't really know anything about football. I don't have the time for sim leagues anyway.

You're here too? I'm guessing you spoke with BFT, huh? Nevertheless, glad to see you on here.

:lol: Yeah, I spoke with him. The ol' forum was getting a bit immature for me. I'll still be posting there, just not as much.

What it do baby boo? <3

Nah keep the posts coming, and keep them smart cause we could use a little of that here and there haha.

Thanks man. I definitely will.

• 5 weeks later...