Tracy McGrady getting some of that lift back?

Dash

Looking pretty good! He looks a LOT thinner than he has in recent years, and it appears that he's getting some confidence back. I still have yet to see a Pistons game this season, but I've been following them via box scores and the RealGM Pistons board, but it seems like he just is being way too passive. I think if he stays healthy and continues his improvement, he could be a nice 6th-8th man on a contender by next season.

He's looking like he could become a very solid role player for the Pistons assuming he stays healthy. Like everyone has been saying, he's really seemed to get some rythm back, and has been making some of these plays with his left. The weight like Nitro mentioned is another huge part of this in my opinion. With less weight, obviously that enables his already weak knees to be able to elevate better, and that's the reason that your seeing him get up this year. I was a huge T-Mac fan back in his Orlando and Houston days, and it's great to see him putting up some good moves lately.

Looking pretty good! He looks a LOT thinner than he has in recent years, and it appears that he's getting some confidence back. I still have yet to see a Pistons game this season, but I've been following them via box scores and the RealGM Pistons board, but it seems like he just is being way too passive. I think if he stays healthy and continues his improvement, he could be a nice 6th-8th man on a contender by next season.

Definitely. I think Tracy signing with Detroit is turning out to be the best decision he could have made. Detroit will very likely miss the playoffs this season and with no expectations, limelight and pressure Tracy is able to work himself into Detroit's lineup smoothly. Use this season as a developmental year and to gauge interest from contenders.

As for him being passive I think Tracy is worrying too much about fitting in with the team and how the fans and critics will perceive him.