The NBA Is Turning Into A Joke

Big Penny

Ya that's ridiculous it makes no sense to tech a guy on emotion after a dunk. You could give him a delay of game at max, but I don't see how that is tech worthy it's not disrespecting anybody.

He hardly even touch the ball :lol:, if he had maybe you could give him delay of game, but a tech for making a hand motion at the ball and tapping it? C'monnnn NBA.

Edited by STATCity

He hardly even touch the ball :lol:, if he had maybe you could give him delay of game, but a tech for making a hand motion at the ball and tapping it? C'monnnn NBA.

Lol I agree I mean I think nothing should be called on that, but if a call HAS to be made just call it a delay of game don't give the guy a straight up tech and ruin the moment.

I think if they find a reasonable balance on this tech rule then it's going to work out just fine. When guys consistently argue and undermine the referees decision than I have no problem seeing them get shunned by a technical because to me it's just a guy nagging over and over. It's almost like a flop stop acting get over it and play basketball.

The complaining was definitely a problem from coaches and players taking shots at the refs during the game and at press conferences and Stern came to the rescue I get that, but they should utilize the discipline appropriately and not take emotion out of a good play.

The NBA and NFL need new referees. The-NFL is just too serious with some hits. The NBA doesn't allow nothing. There acting like recess aids to 3rd graders playing basketball. Those are grown men out there it's really stupid

New referees isn't going to make any difference when its the league telling the refs to start calling stuff.

New referees isn't going to make any difference when its the league telling the refs to start calling stuff.

When Joe Crawford gave Williams a tech because he thought Jason Williams threw the ball at Magloire, do you think the league told him to give him a tech for that?