Gators' Tebow addresses virginity, faith

The Goods

HOOVER, Ala. (AP) - At the Southeastern Conference's media days, Florida quarterback Tim Tebow had to answer lots of questions about his on-field goals and his off-field life.

Tebow addressed a few hundred print and Internet reporters from the main stage Thursday while every other player has fielded questions from much smaller assemblages at tables tucked into corners of the hotel ballroom.

He embraces being the most famous player on a team that has a chance to win its second straight national title and third during his career. He says the attention can be tough, but that it also gives him a platform to spread his Christian faith.

"Although there has been a backlash, oh well," Tebow said. "I'll deal with it if I have to. It's not a big deal to me because of the kids and the people that have been encouraged by the stories that we have had to tell and the life I've tried to live."

And nothing is out of bounds for Tebow. One reporter asked him if he was a virgin. "Yes I am," he replied.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9845168/Gators%27-Tebow-addresses-virginity,-faith-

• 1 month later...

He's dating Lucy Pinder and he hasn't hit it yet?

Is he really dating Lucy Pinder? The girl he took a picture with looks a lot like her, but I'm sure I read in the past that he and that girl aren't dating.

Tebow is my favorite collegiate athlete that I've been able to watch. He's a phenomenal player on the field that can run as well as he can pass, but off the field he's a humble guy with good values. If only he had gone to Alabama, he would be in a much better position to succeed in the pros right now. And if John Parker Wilson were replaced with Tim Tebow last season, they would have most likely won the National Championship.