11/29 Raw Thread

King to be Crowned

On tonight's special three-hour Raw, John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre will collide to become King of the Ring. Who will take the crown in this legendary tournament?

Night of Pageantry

Reigning Miss USA Rima Fakih can certainly expect a royal welcome when she joins the WWE Universe as guest star of tonight's special three-hour edition of Monday Night Raw, featuring the return of the King of the Ring Tournament.

- wwe.com

You have to explain this to me. I'd google it, but I'm on my phone.

I heard Cena retired or something. I hope to God this isn't a dip into the old WWF's Mr. America circus.

Yes, he is back with a mask, They want us to believe he is a "Legendary Mexican" wrestler, I think Mr. America would have been better than that lol!

You have to explain this to me. I'd google it, but I'm on my phone.

I heard Cena retired or something. I hope to God this isn't a dip into the old WWF's Mr. America circus.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm192/Fresh426/juancena.png

And nah it's just one big storyline.

• Owner

What I meant by that was that I hope it isn't in the same boat as Mr. America. Most of you remember Hogan doing the same thing, and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen. No other wrestler in the history of the sport has looked like Hogan...height + body mass and that "Hogan tan" that he always had, not to mention the Hulk mustache he had sticking out of the mask.

That's following the same thing. Picture is a little blurry, but I can still tell it's John Cena.

Does Raw still come on at 8 PM (EST)? I seriously haven't watched it in a decade.