Problem with Derek Anderson Laughing during blowout loss?

fish7718

I know a lot of people are out raged by the fact that this guy is laughing when his team is getting blown out, but I don't. I can actually relate a bit. What people need to understand is he's not laughing about getting his [expletive] kicked. Clearly there is nothing funny about it. After the game you can tell by the way he reacts he is very pissed they just lost. He is laughing at something the man sitting next to him just said, that is all. Like I said I can relate. I played first base in high school and one time I threw a ball away, and it was a close game and the error ended up costing us the game. After the throw the first base coach of the other team said something to me in the sense of "hey kid it happens" and I smiled at him and said thanks. The first base line is right on the dugout and some of my teammates saw me smile and when I got back to bench my teammates were all on me telling me I don't care and why am I laughing, and I reacted the same exact way Anderson did. So I recognize Anderson's fire because no is angrier than you are at this point and when someone is saying you don't care this is how you are going to react.

What do you guys think, if you were a Cards fan would you be pissed?

Gotta love reporters who never played the game poking and prodding to push an issue and get a reaction. Good job, doucheypants.

Feel bad for Anderson, seems like he tries hard.

I lol'd at the intro of them calling Deuce Lutui "Early Doucet", your life is to talk about sports and you get that wrong?