YO, REAL DEAL

Guest Tribe No 1 Fan

Guest Tribe No 1 Fan

Sup man my name is Tribe.

I'm new to these OTR forum boards and would like to know you more. I come from RSZ and have of course heard some amazing things about you. Is it true that you cannot see? Is this post automatically converted to braille for you to read?

Please get back at me, I'd love to learn more about you.

• Owner

Sup man my name is Tribe.

I'm new to these OTR forum boards and would like to know you more. I come from RSZ and have of course heard some amazing things about you. Is it true that you cannot see? Is this post automatically converted to braille for you to read?

Please get back at me, I'd love to learn more about you.

I have one eye.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1347/216/56/502396652/n502396652_1598457_2873.jpg

Two years of surgeries, both eyes, diabetic retinopathy.

Everyone knows.

• Like 1

Tribe, still making awful, over-contrasted eyesores you call signatures? You mad LeBroom left a dilapidated, multi-color, greasy skidmark on your team and city? Maybe that Cleveland will never be relevant in any professional sport ever again?

Yeah... you mad.

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/chris-hansen.jpg

Why don't you have a seat over there..

Why did that guy have to be so mean?

Who brings someone's eye surgeries into the discussion...?

Kids who were picked on their whole life, and now have the anonymity of the internet to hide behind as they throw some daggers of their own.

Kids who were picked on their whole life, and now have the anonymity of the internet to hide behind as they throw some daggers of their own.

I made multiple accounts and multiple bad posts, but I never dared went that far with ANYONE on any site.

He is a joke.