Trolling other sites

Real Deal

• Owner

I expect our members not to troll any other site, for any reason. I will not promote or encourage that, at all.

The staff will deal with the trolls coming over here. What happens on other sites...we don't concern ourselves with that, but I'm asking that none of our guys troll elsewhere.

I'm sure I didn't have to post this topic, because I know most all of you and realize you know better, so thank you.

• Like 1

• Owner

Yeah. :angry:

...if you guys had trolls and you had proof they were from here, you could've come to me.

Whoever registered an account under my name...that definitely wasn't me. I could care less what goes on anywhere else, and I don't even know a good chunk of the posters there to begin with.

But, this isn't the first time it's happened, either. There have been plenty of sites in the past (none that are up anymore, though).

It's whatever. I'll handle it the way I always have, if nobody is going to handle it on their side of the fence.

• Like 1

• Owner

I'm not blaming you and I couldn't care less if people come troll over there. Forum wars are [expletive]ing retarded, but I encourage everyone who wants to troll to join RSZ, our arms are wide open.

So I'm assuming this was all done to get activity?

Either way, I don't know what else to say about it. It's not my boat, so you guys can sail it how you wish. My guys aren't going to go over there to start trouble, though. They can post as they wish, here or there, and that doesn't matter to me...but I'm not going to encourage trolling.

• Like 2

Uhh... what was all done? I made an account called Real Deal and trolled my own site to rile up the members and get activity flowing? Uhhhh?

I'm happy to say I'm far from that desperate, just letting everyone know there's no hard feelings if anyone wants to get their troll on.

Uhh... what was all done? I made an account called Real Deal and trolled my own site to rile up the members and get activity flowing? Uhhhh?

..........................................................^

I'm happy to say I'm far from that desperate, just letting everyone know there's no hard feelings if anyone wants to get their troll on.

Edited by STL10
  • Like 1

• Owner

Nobody wants to troll RSZ. Our members aren't like that. We don't care what goes on over there. I never registered for any reason, and they won't be registering to troll because it's a childish act.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be done talking about this very soon, as in right now. RSZ is in no way related to this site. It's not an affiliate (which seems to be the best decision I've made), and this nonsense going on is going to continue to crush that community in the same way it did many others who ran the same race.

We don't care. We've been here for six years, and we have no reason to be concerned with anyone else unless they prove to us that they can contribute here (and we can contribute in the same way) as affiliates.

Case closed.

• Like 1

Nobody wants to troll RSZ. Our members aren't like that. We don't care what goes on over there. I never registered for any reason, and they won't be registering to troll because it's a childish act.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be done talking about this very soon, as in right now. RSZ is in no way related to this site. It's not an affiliate (which seems to be the best decision I've made), and this nonsense going on is going to continue to crush that community in the same way it did many others who ran the same race.

We don't care. We've been here for six years, and we have no reason to be concerned with anyone else unless they prove to us that they can contribute here (and we can contribute in the same way) as affiliates.

Case closed.

Congrats, your achievements are truly great.

Anyone who wants to get their troll on, hop on over.