Vince Carter: Raptor Fans Boo Better than Cleveland

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this as it could go in 3 different team forums or the General NBA board, so if anybody thinks this should go in a different forum, I'll move it.

Anyways...

Who boo louder, @mrvincecarter15? Cavs fans or Raptors fans?

about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

Mrballer

@Mrballer raptors for sure...

about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to Mrballer

Retweeted by 1 person

Oh man, this is like winning the NBA Championship. Raptor fans are better at being jilted lovers. I'm touched. :wub:

Because what VC did was far worse than what LeBron did. He actually stabbed our team in the back, LeBron did not do that, despite what their fans may think. LeBron left via FA, sure the TV show was a bit much but he still had the right to leave. Vince was still under contract and forced his way out, not only that, but played like utter [expletive] so we couldn't even get value for him.

Maybe deep down Cavs fans know LeBron had the right to leave so they found it hard to boo him, idk.

• Like 1

Because what VC did was far worse than what LeBron did. He actually stabbed our team in the back, LeBron did not do that, despite what their fans may think. LeBron left via FA, sure the TV show was a bit much but he still had the right to leave. Vince was still under contract and forced his way out, not only that, but played like utter [expletive] so we couldn't even get value for him.

Maybe deep down Cavs fans know LeBron had the right to leave so they found it hard to boo him, idk.

This is true, but the backlash from LeBron leaving was so much more intense than the backlash from Carter leaving. I don't buy for a second that Cavs fans were holding back from booing him because deep down they knew he didn't do anything wrong or something like that. Sure, the game being a blow out is a legit excuse (but even then, I wasn't too impressed with them when the game started and was close, but it is hard to really tell when you aren't there).

At the end of the day, I definitely think that Cleveland fans were just as pissed off at LeBron as Raptor fans were at Carter, maybe even more so and, because of that, I think the situations are basically comparable.

I actually really don't care, though. I was just joking around when I made this thread last night.

The fans were like this even before the 40 points deficit.

Anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1krShfhZQ-U

Wow.

Personally, I like this one considering it was about 30 minutes after the game had finished:

(starts 40 seconds in)

I think this was Game 2 of the Raptors/Nets playoff series. I think they both may be from the same game, actually.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I was at the game and it was nuts. I couldn't even hear Ben talk and he was right beside me.

Yeah it was deafening. I think you and I were the only 2 not booing him hahaha. You almost lost your life cuz of when he hit that shot, you were the ONLY one cheering and popping your Nets shirt hahaha.