Has Brandon Rush Taken Over at Shooting Guard for Pacers?

Brandon Rush will start at SG again on Friday, as Indiana takes on the Suns in Phoenix.

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/headshots/NBA/1507.jpg

Rush will try to slow down Jason Richardson, and he's a much more appealing fantasy option with Mike Dunleavy serving as his backup. He played 42 minutes in Indy's last game (vs. 17 for Dunleavy) and should be a solid start against the up-tempo Suns.

rotoworld

I'm guessing that Rush has finally taken the starting job back from Dunleavy. He's been playing excellent defense, and also has finally gotten confidence on the offensive end which is leading to him hitting his threes, and most importantly using his athleticism to get to the rim. Great to see Brandon starting to play up to his potential, or at least starting to play up to some of his potential. I still think he could be a lethal scorer in a couple years if he keeps working on his game, and gaining even more confidence.

Thoughts?

Was his last game v Jazz? Everything was working so well with Dunleavy starting these past few games. Then Rush with a few huge efforts off the bench..I dunno he seems very inconsistent..but so can Mike. I mean that game against Denver probs ain't gonna happen again..I think we should keep Mike starting these next few games just to see..