Monta Ellis

is he now the best 'little man' scorer in the NBA? dude is SICK-WIT-IT shooting 48% from the floor on his way to 25PPG...

he is 6-3 so he's not A.I. small... but still, the question still bodes... best small man scorer in the NBA today? (BTW, Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook are also listed as 6-3 and averaging over 24 PPG)

if he isn't the best 'small man' scorer.. then what is he? how would you label him?

Monta Ellis is the best _____________ in the NBA today.

P.S. no Mo-Ped jokes!

Edited by N.1.A.K.

Man hard question.. Derrick Rose could be another option. as well as Westbrook as well as Deron Williams. All these players have so much talent, it's hard to say who's the best out of all of them. All the names I mentioned are point guards with so much talent. Monta Ellis is obviously a great player with so much options in his offensive arsenal but I don't know about him being the best small man scoring in the NBA.. He's the one that averages the most points though but he's not a better leader.. whatever.. you get the point guys?

• Owner

I would give that description to Ellis over Rose, mainly because Ellis is capable of averaging 30. It may be in a losing effort, though, but Monta is more likely to drop the 20-point quarters than Derrick, who seems shy with the ball in crucial points of the game.

i just think in terms of being inch for inch, pound for pound.... at this moment in time i can't think of a better scorer. any given night he is a threat to go for 50. his midrange jumper is SWEET and he has expanded someone to the 3 point line where he is shooting 35%+ for the year.... if you blink he is GONE and at the rack where he can finish with a variety of moves...his right/left hand, floater, reverse or even give you a DUNK FACE

here

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWFcy2AuBPo

and here

one knock on him at the moment is his FT%... it really needs to start creeping closer to 80% rather than getting closer to below 70%

EDIT: lol, im sorry but just take a look at the guys mixtapes. incredible. i do think Real Deal was spot on when he stated earlier that Monta Ellis would be the guy to score 60+ this year.

Edited by N.1.A.K.

Monta Ellis is the best Monta Ellis, lol. He is the best scoring little man in the game today, but numerous people would beg to differ because due to the offense Golden State plays in. He will score 60 plus in his career with the Warriors one day, who knows, could be this season.

I actually wrote an article on the best Warriors' scorers of all-time last year,

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/350591-golden-state-warriors-top-five-scorers-of-the-decade