Guru or Fartman?

*Swish*

lol wtf do you mean "better"?

We have both established ourselves as premier GFX artists. Clearly, we are both very proficient in Photoshop and have developed our own styles over time.

The question shouldn't be who is better but who do you prefer because at this point the answers would be purely based on opinion.

Edited by Guru™

lol wtf do you mean "better"?

We have both established ourselves as premier GFX artists. Clearly, we are both very proficient in Photoshop and have developed our own styles over time.

The question shouldn't be who is better but who do you prefer because at this point the answers would be purely based on opinion.

Its Sasha.....

Guru =gfx G.O.A.T.

wtf then why would he do it...

Very nice man. How much money do you make off of these?

Well not much, I got like one pair of signed shoes and a jersey/photo nothing else... It's more for fun than any business. And Bobby plays now over here so he asked me if I can get him a new one so I did.

Lol so making money off of stuff makes it "cooler"... Lol, my main source of income is webdesign and that's what I do for a living. Twitter backgrounds for nba players were just to get the name out there but it's a lost cause and a waste of time. With Bobby he just asked if I can do one, and I just said "yeah for a jersey" and we got that done. On other ones aside from NBA I do get paid... sometimes u need to start with something free and build up.

As for the subject, I wouldn't like to get into this. I actually really like what Guru said before. We both do what we do, some things will be appealing to some people and the rest to others so I wouldn't go further with things like that. I am very happy that some1 would even consider making a thread like this about me since I just drop out some random stuff around the boards from time to time. Thanks a lot.

TruTrojan - sometimes when u work in a business where you constantly have to change things up just to fit the needs of a client you actually look forward to doing some things for free. Of course to an extend, I don't really have enough time to do signature requests or stuff, but when u meet a player in person and u can get something cool done not being nagged about "let's move this to the left 5 pixels further" you can appericiate that. So projects like that also happen.

Did Guru have a different name before? He's good, but Fartman has been doing it way longer. I remember Fartman back when I used to make graphics, back in 05. He just gets better with time.

Then again, everything is based on preference/taste.