When did you join OTR?

Real Deal

• Owner

Well, it would be based on those profiles I found from mid-2008, and it would include only those who I've changed the registration dates for (which are basically all active here).

Not much of a mess, really. It would help reflect our contributions here. I've noticed that some members now show that they've been here since 2005 or 2006, but they have very, very few posts...makes it seem like they've done little to nothing since registering five or six years ago.

Well, it would be based on those profiles I found from mid-2008, and it would include only those who I've changed the registration dates for (which are basically all active here).

Not much of a mess, really. It would help reflect our contributions here. I've noticed that some members now show that they've been here since 2005 or 2006, but they have very, very few posts...makes it seem like they've done little to nothing since registering five or six years ago.

I'm down with that.

That would be a sick idea.

• Owner

My 08 profile said I had 300......but I had just hit 5,000 when the site got hacked..but don't take my word for it.

I'd like to, but it's only fair I pull them all from one date. I had 30k posts before the hack (around 29,700), but my 2008 profile says 20k. :(

Sounds like a good idea.

Pick and Roll: Tim Donaghy

Win points, then bet them, on select NBA games.

OTR's Who's Now!

OTR's version of ESPN's Who's Now.

Player Comparisons

Duncan vs Shaq? McGrady or Wade? Compare players here.

:lol:

This is gold