When did you join OTR?

Real Deal

• Owner

I need you guys to help me remember when you joined OTR. Please, don't just say you joined from the start, because a lot of those that did will remember.

Not looking for a particular day, maybe not even a month if you joined months after the board was put up...but I'm looking to change the registration dates back to 2005 (when we originally started) for most of our original members.

If you joined a long time ago but didn't post much (or at all), just ignore it, for obvious reasons.

As you can see, I've changed my sign-up date already (left pane). My account was the only one from the 26th of January. The board was open for registration on the 27th.

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

• Owner

Also, we may have an OLD backup, which will help us greatly. It was one that was too old to restore back when we were hacked (probably from 2005 or so), but it could give us a lot of these dates I'm looking for.

• Owner

DUDE, that's perfect. I had no idea you could open up those topics. I could never get them to open.

Have any more like that? :o

• Like 1

• Owner

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Go here, put in "otrbasketball.com" and "otrforums.com" and see if you can browse around in any of those forums, from any date, to find your name.

I didn't think of this. Again, props to this Young Guru dude... ;)